Topic: Can help you with fixing STL files!

hello dear forumers.

I currently work for one of the world leaders in CAD engineering company and have an access to all their proprietory software aimed to repairing, validating, etc of STL files. It works drastically better than any of known solutions for me (like netfabb, ms modelrepair, emendo, etc) so if anyone want me to help - just ask me here or in PM.

Indeed, I can't guarantee an immediate result (as I'm doing it in my spare time) but I can assure the result will be amazing ))

.. just my 2 cents to help the 3d printing progress )))

Re: Can help you with fixing STL files!

just trying to sell services. and they cant do any better than Netfab. this belongs in for sale section if anything

Solidoodle 2 with Deluxe kit cover & glass bed with heater. and 2nd board SD2 used not 3rd and alum platform not installed yet still wood. also need cooling fan installed to board. use Repetier Host couple vers. Slic3r also have all free ware STL programs

OP,
  You only have 4 posts on the forum thus far, and half of which have been identical word for word 2 months apart. Stop spamming and move your content to the Buy/Sell/Trade section of this forum.

Printit Mason and Printit Horizon printers
Multiple SD2s- Bulldog XL, E3D v5/v6/Lite6, Volcano, Hobb Goblin, Titan, .9 motor, Lawsy carriages, direct Y drive, fishing line...the list goes on
Filawinder and Filastruder #1870.....worth every penny!

guys, I am not asking a penny for my help and not going to do it.
our company sells this software for $XXXX+. don't you think it would be too silly to find a market for it here, on this forum?

btw, if you like we can do a test vs netfabb and I am sure the results would be much better

Magics would be my guess.  If you need better STL repair, I would recommend looking into 3D Coat.  It's a voxel based 3 sculptor, and you can fix a lot of problems by converting the STL to voxels and back again.  It's $99 for hobbyists.

Great, let's compare them all. I can do it and show the results here, if you like (netfabb vs 3D coat vs our stl repair s/w)

would love to see the results

fixtl wrote:

guys, I am not asking a penny for my help and not going to do it.
our company sells this software for $XXXX+. don't you think it would be too silly to find a market for it here, on this forum?

not true. you asked all kinds of questions when I offered you a chance to prove yourself with a couple repaairs. trying to feel me out for how much money to charge. then when you agreed to try. you simply replied to my email after I sent you 2 stl files. that it would take too much time and likely not able to repair them and your company could not afford to do it for free. (I thought your company was not who was doing it?) then you asked me to still give you a review here, LOL

well I did. and for free! more than you done 'for free' moderators need to purge all your related spam topics/posts as you are not offering any 'free help' even your membership name tells it all

Solidoodle 2 with Deluxe kit cover & glass bed with heater. and 2nd board SD2 used not 3rd and alum platform not installed yet still wood. also need cooling fan installed to board. use Repetier Host couple vers. Slic3r also have all free ware STL programs