Re: 2014 Soliforum Christmas Giveaway!

Well shucks

Anything any one wants to regift hmu

53 (edited by n2ri 2014-12-11 00:09:03)

yeah I dont do extruding so anyone need pellets? didnt put in for them. could REALLY use an E3dv6 or maybe even ABS filament some day when my 12 rolls are used.

any extruder guys interested in making me 2 2lb spools shipped to 63376 zip, of 1.75 ABS in olive or army green and 1 tan in exchange for the 8lbs of PLA pellets?

Solidoodle 2 with Deluxe kit cover & glass bed with heater. and 2nd board SD2 used not 3rd and alum platform not installed yet still wood. also need cooling fan installed to board. use Repetier Host couple vers. Slic3r also have all free ware STL programs

congrats to everyone who won something. maybe next time for the rest of us!

Da Vinci 1.0 stock firmware and stock xyzware.
3D printer Noob.
Stock ABS filaments

55 (edited by n2ri 2014-12-11 14:56:37)

Thanks, and special Thanks to all that donated. I am working on a way to share my gift with another member making 2 happy with 1 gift ;^)

edit: got deal worked out with all party's. made 2 members happy with 1 gift yay!

Solidoodle 2 with Deluxe kit cover & glass bed with heater. and 2nd board SD2 used not 3rd and alum platform not installed yet still wood. also need cooling fan installed to board. use Repetier Host couple vers. Slic3r also have all free ware STL programs

Thank you wardjr and everyone who contributed to the giveaway. This community is great. Merry Christmas everybody!!

Yes, thank you so much! All of the contributors are very generous.  I also agree that this community is great, very helpful and supportive.  I look forward to upgrading my hotend when my SD Press ever arrives.  Thanks again.

SD Press
Modeling software: 123D Design

3 100 gram sample packs of Taulman Bridge nylon
Madfalcon81 - are you kidding me ? I never win anything smile))

Fat kids are harder to kidnap!

mwille wrote:

Yes, thank you so much! All of the contributors are very generous.  I also agree that this community is great, very helpful and supportive.  I look forward to upgrading my hotend when my SD Press ever arrives.  Thanks again.

dont know if the press hotend can be modified for an E3Dv6 yet

n2ri wrote:
mwille wrote:

dont know if the press hotend can be modified for an E3Dv6 yet

It is more of a question of "how", rather than "if".

Ulitmaker 2, a few repraps, Custom Big FFF 3D printer with heated chamber.

My Blog http://ggalisky.weebly.com/
My Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXShYo … aDUpebDAOw

grats to all the winners!

big_smile Oh happy day!!! What a way to start my weekend.  Thanks to all of our great sponsors.

If you build it they will come. Then they will make fun of it, tell you it's not worth doing and go home and try to copy you.
If a picture is worth a thousand words then being there is worth a thousand pictures.

(2) Stock Makerbot Z18s, Filastruder w/Melt Filter, Filawinder, Autodesk Inventor Design Suite 2014 .........so far.

Congratulations everyone and Merry early Christmas!

Bowden SD3, Rumba, E3D hotend, Mk5 with RtRyder changes, Direct drive Y axis and bearings, GT2 pulleys and braided fishing line, Lawsy linear bearing conversion, M3 Z screw.

This forum is the reason I haven't thrown my SD4 in the trash yet.
You guys are awesome.

Solidoodle 4

Thank you all  for all your support this Year
This Is the BEST 3D FORUM on the web

Ultimaker S3.

congrats guys!

Solidoodle 3, Bulldog XL Direct Drive, Well Nut for Z axis, borosilicate glass, E3D V6 Hot end, Custom Encloser, Lawsy Carriages with Linear Bearings and Polished 8mm Chrome rods.

dubbsd wrote:

Thank you all  for all your support this Year
This Is the BEST 3D FORUM on the web

+1
Profound thanks to Brad, wardjr, and all contributors for this year's drawing!
Congrats to the winners as well. But more importantly, thanks to everyone on the forum. big_smile

Printit Mason and Printit Horizon printers
Multiple SD2s- Bulldog XL, E3D v5/v6/Lite6, Volcano, Hobb Goblin, Titan, .9 motor, Lawsy carriages, direct Y drive, fishing line...the list goes on
Filawinder and Filastruder #1870.....worth every penny!

Wow!!

I have to say this IS the first time I have ever one anything!!!!  Thank you so much!!

Pumped i need to message my info for what i won! Thanks again everyone

First time winning ANYTHING.  Thank you so much wardjr for hosting the giveaway, and thank you mdrVB6 for sponsoring, I won one of his"3 100 gram sample packs of Taulman Bridge nylon"! big_smile

This is the best 3D Printing forum out there, so much helpful members and information!  If this forum wasn't here I would've quitted 3d printing altogether.

Da Vinci 2.0 with Repetier Firmware (Printing in ABS/PLA/Exotics)
12 Years PC Experience
16 years old

I just want to take a moment and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas!!!

FYI: There are still a couple of winners that haven't claimed their prizes

Printit Industries Model 8.10 fully enclosed CoreXY, Chamber heat
3-SD3's & a Workbench all fully enclosed, RH-Slic3r Win7pro, E3D V6, Volcano & Cyclops Hot End
SSR/500W AC Heated Glass Bed, Linear bearings on SS rods. Direct Drive Y-axis, BulldogXL
Thanks to all for your contributions

bet it aint the E3Dv6 ones lol

I would like to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas!!!

SD2 - Glass Bed, Fans on PCB and Y motor, Custom enclosure
Slicer - Simplify3D

Im going to pass my win on to someone else seeing i'm still waiting for my solidoodle press to arrive and i don't have any other printer to use the filament on! Anyone want my 3 100 gram sample packs of Taulman Bridge nylon from mdrVB6 ?

Dibs! big_smile
PM me if you are sure

Printit Mason and Printit Horizon printers
Multiple SD2s- Bulldog XL, E3D v5/v6/Lite6, Volcano, Hobb Goblin, Titan, .9 motor, Lawsy carriages, direct Y drive, fishing line...the list goes on
Filawinder and Filastruder #1870.....worth every penny!