1 (edited by wardjr 2014-12-10 22:33:31)

Topic: 2014 Soliforum Christmas Giveaway!

Its almost that time of year guys!

To celebrate what a strong community we have here, I would like to give away...

Sponsored by wardjr:

3 new spools of Octave 1.75mm ABS filament.
Your color choices are: What ever is available from Amazon so basically anything.

3 new spools of Taulman T-Glase 1.75 filament.
Your color choices are Clear, red, green, blue or black.

E3Dv6 All-Metal Hotend,  The hot end will be shipped to a winner anywhere in the world.
If outside the US winner pays shipping (Special Thanks to Tim Elmore for helping to make this happen!)
edit: WOW!!! IronMan is donating another E3D V-6  Thank You IronMan!!! (rules will be the same for shipping)

Replacement SD3 or 4 Silicone Heat Pad I will also be giving away a new Replacement SD3 or 4 Silicone Heat Pad 200mm x 200mm originally sold to me by Willyum1370 find specs here: http://www.soliforum.com/topic/6181/sil … -3/page/2/

Unfortunately, shipping for the filament and Heat Pad will be restricted to North America it gets quite expensive to ship abroad.

Sponsored by IronMan

E3Dv6 hotend

Sponsored by Ggalisky

2 pounds of ABS regrind (not filament, but the stuff that makes it) for use with a Filastruder.  Free shipping in the Continental US, but for international shipping you will have to pay.

Sponsored by knowack

A digital caliper (dial indicator), and an exacto knife set:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8tb5syg2q4gq6 … 8.jpg?dl=0
Free shipping.

Sponsored by michael.t.albers

For two folks, I can provide one roll each of octave pla or abs, your choice of color.
Free shipping.

Sponsored by mdrVB6

3 100 gram sample packs of Taulman Bridge nylon

I will also donate something.  I don't have much but I'll throw in 3 100 gram sample packs of Taulman Bridge nylon dyed to any of the following colors that I have laying around: Black, Red, Orange, Kelly Green, Blue, Yellow, Wine (dark purple) or undyed.  I'll also dry them in the oven before shipping but also plan on doing the same upon receiving.   Free shipping to the lower 48 only please.  However, I'm leaving on the 10th for 10 days of travel so this won't be able to ship until the week of the 22nd.  Good luck to all!

Sponsored by Revolve3D

1. 8lbs of PA747 ABS Pellets for home extrusion.

2. 8lbs of 4043D PLA pellets for home extrusion.

Post below if you want to be entered into the drawing with what color you would like for both ABS and T-Glase.  I will select 8 (clearly this number will change with more donations) random members.
edit: to include some of the newer members that are anxiously awaiting their printers smile
To qualify, please have been registered on the forum prior to November 25th, have at least 3 posts on the forum and, if you want the filament or Heat Pad, be from North America.
Names will be drawn by me on Dec 10th

If anyone else here wants to join in and give something away as well, private message me and we will add it to the list! It would be awesome if a few others have something they would like to share for the season.

A quick Thank You to Brad and the rest of the staff for making this all possible.... THANK YOU!!!

And The Winners Are:

Sponsored by wardjr:

3 new spools of Octave 1.75mm ABS filament.
Robny
Knowack
Satman49
Your color choices are: What ever is available from Amazon so basically anything.

3 new spools of Taulman T-Glase 1.75 filament.
Jagowilson
Kungfudork
SkyBlue
Your color choices are Clear, red, green, blue or black.

E3Dv6 All-Metal Hotend, 
mwillie
The hot end will be shipped to a winner anywhere in the world.
If outside the US winner pays shipping (Special Thanks to Tim Elmore for helping to make this happen!)
edit: WOW!!! IronMan is donating another E3D V-6  Thank You IronMan!!! (rules will be the same for shipping)

Replacement SD3 or 4 Silicone Heat Pad
Ggalisky
I will also be giving away a new Replacement SD3 or 4 Silicone Heat Pad 200mm x 200mm originally sold to me by Willyum1370 find specs here: http://www.soliforum.com/topic/6181/sil … -3/page/2/

Unfortunately, shipping for the filament and Heat Pad will be restricted to North America it gets quite expensive to ship abroad.

Sponsored by IronMan

E3Dv6 hotend
Quintox303

Sponsored by Ggalisky

2 pounds of ABS regrind
Nerfz
(not filament, but the stuff that makes it) for use with a Filastruder.  Free shipping in the Continental US, but for international shipping you will have to pay.

Sponsored by knowack

A digital caliper (dial indicator), and an exacto knife set:
POPOTROPOPIC3
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8tb5syg2q4gq6 … 8.jpg?dl=0
Free shipping.

Sponsored by michael.t.albers

For two folks, I can provide one roll each of octave pla or abs, your choice of color.
SuperDave
MLA
Free shipping.

Sponsored by mdrVB6

3 100 gram sample packs of Taulman Bridge nylon
Madfalcon81
Dominick
desertstriker2008
I will also donate something.  I don't have much but I'll throw in 3 100 gram sample packs of Taulman Bridge nylon dyed to any of the following colors that I have laying around: Black, Red, Orange, Kelly Green, Blue, Yellow, Wine (dark purple) or undyed.  I'll also dry them in the oven before shipping but also plan on doing the same upon receiving.   Free shipping to the lower 48 only please.  However, I'm leaving on the 10th for 10 days of travel so this won't be able to ship until the week of the 22nd.  Good luck to all!

Sponsored by Revolve3D

1. 8lbs of PA747 ABS Pellets for home extrusion.
dubbsd

2. 8lbs of 4043D PLA pellets for home extrusion.
n2ri

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Remember the joy is in the giving!!!
If you won something that you have no use for please re-gift it to another user.
I will be posting this up on the original post as well.

In order to claim your gift please contact the sponsor of that particular item via PM and provide your info and in some cases color choice.

Merry Christmas and Happy Printing!!!

Printit Industries Model 8.10 fully enclosed CoreXY, Chamber heat
3-SD3's & a Workbench all fully enclosed, RH-Slic3r Win7pro, E3D V6, Volcano & Cyclops Hot End
SSR/500W AC Heated Glass Bed, Linear bearings on SS rods. Direct Drive Y-axis, BulldogXL
Thanks to all for your contributions

Re: 2014 Soliforum Christmas Giveaway!

Please put me in the drawing for the clear T-Glase. 

I'll PM you; I have an idea for a contribution.  I too am appreciative of this community; with its help, I have excellent results from my SD4!

I'm in! Mostly interested in the filament--clear for both ABS and T-Glase! Very generous of you big_smile. This community is great.

I'll join the club for red abs, and clear tglase!

Bowden SD3, Rumba, E3D hotend, Mk5 with RtRyder changes, Direct drive Y axis and bearings, GT2 pulleys and braided fishing line, Lawsy linear bearing conversion, M3 Z screw.

5 (edited by AZERATE 2014-12-08 15:55:39)

I'd love to get my hands on an E3D v6 of my own.
EDIT: Toss me in for some Nylon offered by MDRVB6 as well.

Thanks!

Printit Mason and Printit Horizon printers
Multiple SD2s- Bulldog XL, E3D v5/v6/Lite6, Volcano, Hobb Goblin, Titan, .9 motor, Lawsy carriages, direct Y drive, fishing line...the list goes on
Filawinder and Filastruder #1870.....worth every penny!

great, count me in for green ABS  or  clear T - glass

SD3, E3D hotend,linear bearing on x/y axis',pillow block bearing on y conneting rod, ball bearngs on front y axis, fan on y stepper motor.

Count me in! Ill do Green ABS, and Clear T - Glase. Thanks

This forum has been a big help  to me this year.
so i'll through my name in the hat for any filament.

Ultimaker S3.

Thanks to all who are part of this community. I really do like what we have here, everyone is ready to help each other. I thank wardjr for taking his time to organize this giveaway this year, as I am not able to do it due to time constraints, and thanks to everyone who chooses to donate something as well smile

Brad wrote:

and thanks to everyone who chooses to donate something as well smile

Including You... so I call for a big Soliforum round of applause to Brad smile

Printit Industries Model 8.10 fully enclosed CoreXY, Chamber heat
3-SD3's & a Workbench all fully enclosed, RH-Slic3r Win7pro, E3D V6, Volcano & Cyclops Hot End
SSR/500W AC Heated Glass Bed, Linear bearings on SS rods. Direct Drive Y-axis, BulldogXL
Thanks to all for your contributions

:clap:
Thanks Brad. This site has helped me more than any other.

Printit Mason and Printit Horizon printers
Multiple SD2s- Bulldog XL, E3D v5/v6/Lite6, Volcano, Hobb Goblin, Titan, .9 motor, Lawsy carriages, direct Y drive, fishing line...the list goes on
Filawinder and Filastruder #1870.....worth every penny!

12 (edited by Boz 2014-11-25 22:57:38)

Sign me up!

I would like blue glow in the dark ABS, or clear t-glase.  Thanks for doing this.

13 (edited by Ggalisky 2014-12-08 23:57:24)

Neon green ABS  or  clear T - glass or anything really, except for the regrind for obvious reasons. Thank you all for this awesome community.

Ulitmaker 2, a few repraps, Custom Big FFF 3D printer with heated chamber.

My Blog http://ggalisky.weebly.com/
My Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXShYo … aDUpebDAOw

So cool!  ABS-Green, White, Red----Tglase  Clear-red-blue.  Silicone bed for SD3.   Great idea..Thank you very much and good luck everyone!!

15 (edited by n2ri 2014-11-26 00:54:06)

claps in pic below for Brad and crew.

I too would love an E3dv6 then maybe next time Tglaze etc could be of use to me.

everyone can use ABS filament but I have several rolls just not all colors needed yet.

this site is in my top 5 online groups (of over 200 still member of)

Post's attachments

clap.gif
clap.gif 584 b, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
Solidoodle 2 with Deluxe kit cover & glass bed with heater. and 2nd board SD2 used not 3rd and alum platform not installed yet still wood. also need cooling fan installed to board. use Repetier Host couple vers. Slic3r also have all free ware STL programs

AZERATE wrote:

:clap:
Thanks Brad. This site has helped me more than any other.

+100 smile

SD2 - Stock - Enclosure - Heated Bed - Glass Plate - Auto Fire Extinguisher
Ord Bot Hadron - RAMPS 1.4 - Bulldog XL - E3D v6 - 10" x 10" PCB Heated Build w/SSR - Glass Plate
Thanks for All of Your Help!

Put me in for the ABS (neon colors )or T-glass(red blue clear)

SD2 - Glass Bed, Fans on PCB and Y motor, Custom enclosure
Slicer - Simplify3D

I am in for any of the items. I am open for any color ABS or T-Glase

Gordy McKinney

SD2
E3D V6
MK5 V6

19 (edited by Superdave 2014-11-26 23:09:08)

In the unmistakable words of Sir Charles Dickens "Please sir, I want some more."  Please add me to the drawings for filament products or regrind. With the MakerBot I can't use the end or heat pad. big_smile

If you build it they will come. Then they will make fun of it, tell you it's not worth doing and go home and try to copy you.
If a picture is worth a thousand words then being there is worth a thousand pictures.

(2) Stock Makerbot Z18s, Filastruder w/Melt Filter, Filawinder, Autodesk Inventor Design Suite 2014 .........so far.

Woo Hoo Xmas prize draw, got to love them.
Extra bonus Kudos to all for contributing to this. smile

As I'm in the UK put me in the draws for the hotends only please.

Put me in please any any color is fine

Oh wow you guys are the best. put me down for anything except the hot end I have a bunch of those laying around as it is.  Again you guys are the best!

Solidoodle 3, Bulldog XL Direct Drive, Well Nut for Z axis, borosilicate glass, E3D V6 Hot end, Custom Encloser, Lawsy Carriages with Linear Bearings and Polished 8mm Chrome rods.

I have to agree, everyone behind this giveaway is just great!  Please put me in the drawing for white ABS or clear T-glase.

SD Press
Modeling software: 123D Design

I'm so interested in this. I'd take any color of the filament but black abs is fine, would be neat to try some of the blue T glass. Would be thrilled with anything, heck I could use an exacto knife.

Put me down for whatever (I already have an E3D v6).  If it wasn't for this forum, I would have a useless...probably wouldn't even have it, it would be in the front yard being as that is probably as far as I could throw it.   

Thanx to all on this board!!

Ender 3 Pro