1 (edited by bjoern3634 2012-12-17 19:20:48)

Topic: Cheap 3D Printer with a good Quality

Hy

I'm looking for a 3D Printer around 500-1000$. It's very difficult to find anyone which is cheap and has a good print Quality.
I found already two Printers with this Prise:

-The Printrbot Plus   (sorry but i can't place any Link it appears this message: "Too more links in message. Allowed 0 links. Reduce number of links and post it again.")

and 

- The Portabee

Do you know other Printers with this "specifications" and this price? Or have you got any experience with this two printers an can say which is the "better" one?

Thanks for your help!!

Re: Cheap 3D Printer with a good Quality

Your in the solidoodle forum, which matches your requirements. Have you looked into that? Not many people here are going to have experience with other printers.

http://www.solidoodle.com

The two printers you mention are both DIY kits, are you looking to build a printer? Also the lead times on those printers are usually 5-10 weeks from talking to my friends that got them.

bjoern3634 wrote:

Hy

I'm looking for a 3D Printer around 500-1000$. It's very difficult to find anyone which is cheap and has a good print Quality.

-The Printrbot Plus   (sorry but i can't place any Link it appears this message: "Too more links in message. Allowed 0 links. Reduce number of links and post it again.")

and 

- The Portabee

Do you know other Printers with this "specifications" and this price? Or have you got any experience with this two printers an can say which is the "better" one?

Thanks for your help!!

The Solidoodle works well for this purpose.

Former Solidoodle employee, no longer associated with the company.

Wow 3D Printer, Do you sell Solidoodles too? That's great!!!

solidoodlesupport wrote:
bjoern3634 wrote:

Hy

and 

- The Portabee

Thanks for your help!!

The Solidoodle works well for this purpose.

if you are looking for low cost 3d printers with high quality you can buy 3dstuffmaker printers. they offer printers at very affordable price and free shipping also

Solidoodle is a great little 3D printer for your purpose :-)

Best Regards
Martin Jepsen Solidoodle Danmark