Topic: Free sample of CLEANING/WOOD/FLEX/COLOR-CHANGE w/any order at INTSERVO

Folks,

We at  intservo.com are authorized ESUN brand distributor.  Many suppliers in filament industry know that ESUN is a premium brand.  ESUN is the actual back-end manufacturer of many top filament brands in USA.

ESUN's latest innovation is 3D Printer Cleaning filament, which cleans out extruders before/after work.

We marked our price very low right now.  Over 25% below those comparative brands.  Yet our quality is always top-notch and consistent.  We welcome customer reviews and comparisons and are confident that we can stand out.

We are customer-focused and plan to always include free samples of latest innovation as part of any order.  100% satisfaction guaranteed or money back.

For now, for any order placed on us , we will include one of below samples at your choice:

CLEANING filament sample, 12 feet 1.75mm
WOOD filament sample, 40 feet 1.75mm 
Color change by UV sample, 40 feet, 1.75mm,red 
Color change by UV sample, 40 feet, 1.75mm,purple
Color change by Temperature sample, 40 feet, 1.75mm,blue
FLEXIBLE white, 40 feet, 1.75mm

When you place order, you can add a note to the order or just email us which sample you would want to try.  We only have a limited number of samples.  Some of those types are still in final research stage.  So these samples are a good way to get a taste of what they can do. 

Thank you,
William at INTSERVO
intservo.com

2 (edited by n2ri 2014-10-14 04:51:17)

Re: Free sample of CLEANING/WOOD/FLEX/COLOR-CHANGE w/any order at INTSERVO

not in USA though. no address on web site. how does a filament clean an extruder? and what does it remove?

Solidoodle 2 with Deluxe kit cover & glass bed with heater. and 2nd board SD2 used not 3rd and alum platform not installed yet still wood. also need cooling fan installed to board. use Repetier Host couple vers. Slic3r also have all free ware STL programs

Cleaning probably means HIPS, like some people use to clean out the filastruder with a neutral filament between color changes.  Not really sure why they do that in industry, which is where I think the idea comes from. I dont think it will help for a printer extruder

To n2ri/Tomek:
Sorry the website is not clear.  We are a US company located in North Carolina serving ESUN brand in USA.
As far as cleaning filament, you can google "esun cleaning filament" and see some introductions from different sites.
You can also go to our website to see a customer's picture when he cleaned unusually burnt t-glase.

I am here also quoting a response from a customer:
"It works ok. Nothing like a good teardown, but it'll help push through debris if you burn some filament or whatever. .....
I still prefer nylon filament cold-pulls for removing serious debris. That's the only way to get chunks larger than the nozzle out. But the cleaning filament has an EXTREMELY wide melting range, so it's a useful purge material between low-temp filaments and high-temp filaments.
It works by being kind of "springy" -- it has a huge amount of die swell compared to normal printing filaments, so as you squeeze it, it resists the deformation. (I measured it exiting my 0.4mm nozzle with a 0.9mm thick strand.) That helps it sweep the walls of the hot end. "

All our offers are on amazon too and are prime eligible.  Search "intservo" or "esun filament" on amazon.com.  I am a prime fan too smile  Nothing beat free two-day shipping.

Nifty, sounds pretty cool.

6 (edited by intservo 2014-10-18 16:27:22)

We just added a limited time 20% off all PLA/ABS campaign.  Huge savings.  Great time to buy ESUN Premium filament.  Plus for any order placed on us , we will include one of below samples at your choice:
CLEANING filament sample, 12 feet 1.75mm or 3mm
WOOD filament sample, 40 feet 1.75mm 
Color change by UV sample, 40 feet, 1.75mm,red 
Color change by UV sample, 40 feet, 1.75mm,purple
Color change by Temperature sample, 40 feet, 1.75mm,blue
FLEXIBLE white, 40 feet, 1.75mm

intservo.com