1 (edited by AZERATE 2015-10-07 23:28:08)

Topic: E3D firmware update for Printrboard

Many of us who have upgraded to the E3D have walked users through the process. While the physical assembly is pretty simple, the firmware update can be a bit problematic...leaving new users with more uncertainty than comfort.
The following is a quote from en-rage which I and others have referenced while assisting others.

I am threading this post since the thermistor number is actually different from the original post (supposed to be 5 rather than 6), and has been updated on Soliwiki as well; and it has helped more people than I can count (public schooling. what can I say big_smile )

en-rage wrote:

I just updated my solidoodle 3 printers firmware tonight. It has the Printboard Rev E, my operating system is Windows 7 64bit

These instructions I compiled after talking with Adrian, and reading the existing wiki (http://wiki.solidoodle.com/update-firmware)
A: Download the Arduino IDE (www.arduino.cc)
B: Download Teensyduino (http://pjrc.com/teensy/td_download.html)
C: Download the firmware  (https://github.com/ozadr1an/Solidoodle- … in_v1_beta)
D: Download the upload BootloaderHID (http://blog.lincomatic.com/wp-content/u … derHID.zip)

1.    Install Arduiono IDE
2.    By default it installed in C:/program files/Arduino (or program files C:/program files(x86)/Arduino)
3.    Install Teenyduino
4.    It will ask you where the arduino install is, point it to the above folder
5.    Unzip the firmware file to a folder you will remember
6.    Open the Arduino.exe (shortcut put on your desktop after the Arduino IDE installed
7.    Click Tools, Board (might say Board:Arduino Uno) and select the Teensy ++2.0
8.    Click Tools, Serial Port, and change it to the port of your printer
(If you are unsure, and using windows, click the start button, right click computer, click properties, click device manager, and click on ports. Your printer will be the one listed as “USB serial port (Com X) write down whatever the x is, and put it in step 8)
9.    Click File – Open
10.    Browse to the folder you extracted in step 5, select the file (in the marlin folder) named Configureation.H , double click it or select it and click open
11.    You will notice that there are several tabs across the top: Marlin, Configuration.H, ConfigurationStore.cpp etc, select the Configuration.H tab
12.    Scroll down until you see (in black as the grey is comments and effects nothing)
#define SOLIDOODLE_VERSION 2 (line 22 on mine) Change to #define SOLIDOODLE_VERSION 3

13.    #define MOTHERBOARD  62 (line #76 on mine…you can tell the line by clicking the code, and looking at the bottom left, a number will be there, this is the line of code)
Change it to read #define MOTHERBOARD 81
14.    find #define TEMP_SENSOR_0 1 (line 120 ) and change to #define TEMP_SENSOR_0 5
15.    find #define HEATER_0_MAXTEMP 225 (line145)  change to #define HEATER_0_MAXTEMP 290
16.    350C is the max the thermister can is good for, the hotend can go higher, but you’ll need a thermocouple instead of the thermister
17.    In the top arduino menu, click Sketch, then Verify/compile
18.    If you installed Teensyduino, it will pop up a window, just close it
19.    If your sketch does not report errors and simply gives you the Binary sketch size and memory use, it is safe to upload. If it reports errors, you have made a syntax error, and should recheck those lines you changed.
20.    Before doing the final compile, click file – save (if you do not, it will not upload the changes)
21.    Hold down SHIFT and click Compile
22.    There has been a .hex file created. Marlin.cpp.hex, in my case (windows 7) it is under C:/users/whateverYourProfileNameIs/AppData/Local/Temp….it will be in the folder
named build-xxxxxxxxx.tmp (the x’s are a string of numbers) created today. You must have view hidden or system files enabled in folder options (control panel. Have view folders by icon instead of category enabled, folder options,view, check Show hidden files and folders)
23.    Unzip the BootloaderHID.Zip (step D) to a folder
24.    Copy the Marlin.cpp.hex file, and past it in the folder above (the bootloaderHID folder
25.    Make sure your computer is connected to the printer via usb cable
26.    Add a jumper to the BOOT pins on the printboard (back of the printer) or bend the 2 pins so they are touching , then press the RESET button
27.    Open a new command window (click the windows start button, and in the search programs field (windows vista or newer) type CMD.
28.    Within the CMD window, navigate to the folder you unzipped the BootleaderHID to in step 23
29.     Type “hid_bootloader_cli -mmcu=at90usb1286 -w -v Marlin.cpp.hex” (no quotations)
30.    It should say something like “read Marlin.cpp.hex xx bytes, xx% usage, found halfkay bootloader, programming…………………..Booting
31.    Remove the jumper, or unbend the boot pins on the printboard (back of the printer)
32.    Press reset
33.    Verify that you have updated them, start up Repetier Host.
34.    Click Connect
35.    Look at the bottom of the screen, you will see a greeting msg when you connect it should now read
02:09:14.238 : echo:Unknown command: ""
02:09:14.405 : FIRMWARE_NAME:Marlin V1; Sprinter/grbl mashup for gen6 FIRMWARE_URL:http://github.com/mlaws/solidoodle2-marlin/ PROTOCOL_VERSION:1.0 MACHINE_TYPE:Solidoodle EXTRUDER_COUNT:1
02:09:14.405 : echo:Active Extruder: 0
If you see the address changed to github.com instead of solidoodle, you know you're golden

Please remember that at step #12, this will have to be SOLIDOODLE 2 for SD2 users rather than 3 due to different dimensions. SD3+SD4 users would use SOLIDOODLE 3

Printit Mason and Printit Horizon printers
Multiple SD2s- Bulldog XL, E3D v5/v6/Lite6, Volcano, Hobb Goblin, Titan, .9 motor, Lawsy carriages, direct Y drive, fishing line...the list goes on
Filawinder and Filastruder #1870.....worth every penny!

2 (edited by slimstar2 2014-10-07 02:21:51)

Re: E3D firmware update for Printrboard

Hi Azerate   I just tried to use this update but it wont compile  This is what I get a lot of errors  Help would be greatly appreciated

This line is high lighted on screen       pinMode(BTN_EN1,INPUT);

These are only the 1st few
copied errors

Arduino: 1.0.5-r2 (Windows NT (unknown)), Board: "[BootloaderCDC]Printrboard"
ConfigurationStore.cpp: In function 'void Config_PrintSettings()':
ConfigurationStore.cpp:109: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:111: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:112: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:113: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:114: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:118: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Co

SD3, RAMPS 1.4, Lawsy's carriages modified by me, 2 SSRs, E3D V6, 2 Power supplies, Independent monitoring of both power supplies (amps and volts) also extruder and bed temps, Blue Tooth connectivity, bearings in all axis & rotational points, Y axis direct drive.  Remotely controlled power box on / off . Gecko Tec build plate . Renamed FrankenDoodle

Wow.
Before progressing, for the sake of other users, please look at this link to edit your post for a scrolling text. smile

In my experience, if it would not compile, it was due to the source files being saved in an improper location. This would lead to software/plugins and adjustments not communicating properly.

Multiple SD2s- Bulldog XL, E3D v5/v6/Lite6, Volcano, Hobb Goblin, Titan, .9 motor, Lawsy carriages, direct Y drive, fishing line...the list goes on

Sorry about that I didn't think about what that was going to look like.         What I did was:      I followed link in Step C   unzipped to desktop  then opened Arduino IDE, opened New sketch  changed to 81 for MB then hit compile. It worked then I enabled Panelolu 2 (because that is what I use ) then I get the errors above

SD3, RAMPS 1.4, Lawsy's carriages modified by me, 2 SSRs, E3D V6, 2 Power supplies, Independent monitoring of both power supplies (amps and volts) also extruder and bed temps, Blue Tooth connectivity, bearings in all axis & rotational points, Y axis direct drive.  Remotely controlled power box on / off . Gecko Tec build plate . Renamed FrankenDoodle

I feel I may have been the genesis of this post ... smile    and teeny++2.0 definitely works.

Overkill is underrated!!!

Snake Eyes any ideas on what this code  means

Probably the worst person to ask that question to.   I have no idea about code, or anything, I limped through the process with this forum as the best crutch ever!  That said i did find this, I don't know if it helps but I hope it does.   

http://blog.think3dprint3d.com/2013_01_01_archive.html

Overkill is underrated!!!

SnakeEyes wrote:

I feel I may have been the genesis of this post ... smile    and teeny++2.0 definitely works.

Only in part wink
I have seen myself and others quote this exact post and other users sang praises.

slimstar2 wrote:

Snake Eyes any ideas on what this code  means

I was NOT one of the users who sang its praises since I am horrendous with firmware and electronics, but I know for a fact it works.
I *think* I remember seeing this message when attempting to flash my old Printrboard. If I am correct, files were not saved in the proper locations or drivers were not properly installed.
Also, do you have everything wired to the board?

9 (edited by slimstar2 2014-10-13 13:52:05)

Azerate   I have resistors (dummy loads ) plugged in for thermisters and my Panelolu 2 board.  If I uncomment   "#define Panellolu2"  line ,  then select Teensie ++2.0 or CDC bootloader Printrboard. I get these errors and this line is high lighted. 
    pinMode(BTN_EN1,INPUT);

Arduino: 1.0.5-r2 (Windows NT (unknown)), Board: "[BootloaderCDC]Printrboard"
ConfigurationStore.cpp:100: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp: In function 'void Config_PrintSettings()':
ConfigurationStore.cpp:109: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:111: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:112: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:113: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:114: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:118: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:120: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:121: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:122: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:123: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:127: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:129: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:130: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:131: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:132: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:135: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:137: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:138: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:142: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:144: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:145: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:146: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:147: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:148: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:149: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:153: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:155: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:156: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:157: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:177: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:179: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:180: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp:181: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp: In function 'void Config_RetrieveSettings()':
ConfigurationStore.cpp:247: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ConfigurationStore.cpp: In function 'void Config_ResetDefault()':
ConfigurationStore.cpp:318: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
/ultralcd.h: At global scope:
/ultralcd.h:20: warning: 'blink' defined but not used
C:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\tools\avr\bin\avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mmcu=at90usb1286 -DF_CPU=16000000L -MMD -DUSB_VID=null -DUSB_PID=null -DARDUINO=105 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\at90usb1286\cores\at90usb1286 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\Wire -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidTWI2 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\U8glib -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidCrystal -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\SPI C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\digipot_mcp4451.cpp -o C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\digipot_mcp4451.cpp.o 

In file included from digipot_mcp4451.cpp:1:
/Configuration.h:601:1: warning: "PLA_PREHEAT_HOTEND_TEMP" redefined
/Configuration.h:592:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
/Configuration.h:605:1: warning: "ABS_PREHEAT_HOTEND_TEMP" redefined
/Configuration.h:596:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
/Configuration.h:606:1: warning: "ABS_PREHEAT_HPB_TEMP" redefined
/Configuration.h:597:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
In file included from /thermistortables.h:4,
                 from /Configuration.h:846,
                 from digipot_mcp4451.cpp:1:
/Marlin.h:69: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
/Marlin.h:70: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
In file included from /Configuration.h:846,
                 from digipot_mcp4451.cpp:1:
/thermistortables.h:10: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
C:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\tools\avr\bin\avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mmcu=at90usb1286 -DF_CPU=16000000L -MMD -DUSB_VID=null -DUSB_PID=null -DARDUINO=105 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\at90usb1286\cores\at90usb1286 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\Wire -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidTWI2 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\U8glib -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidCrystal -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\SPI C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\Hysteresis.cpp -o C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\Hysteresis.cpp.o 

In file included from /Hysteresis.h:20,
                 from Hysteresis.cpp:20:
/Configuration.h:592:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
/Configuration.h:596:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
/Configuration.h:597:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
In file included from Hysteresis.cpp:25:
/temperature.h:162:42: warning: extra tokens at end of #ifdef directive
                 from /Hysteresis.h:20,
/Marlin.h:69: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
/Marlin.h:70: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
                 from /Hysteresis.h:20,
/thermistortables.h:10: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Hysteresis.cpp: In member function 'void Hysteresis::ReportToSerial()':
Hysteresis.cpp:83: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Hysteresis.cpp:85: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Hysteresis.cpp:87: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Hysteresis.cpp:89: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Hysteresis.cpp:91: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Hysteresis.cpp:93: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Hysteresis.cpp:95: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Hysteresis.cpp:97: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
C:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\tools\avr\bin\avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mmcu=at90usb1286 -DF_CPU=16000000L -MMD -DUSB_VID=null -DUSB_PID=null -DARDUINO=105 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\at90usb1286\cores\at90usb1286 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\Wire -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidTWI2 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\U8glib -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidCrystal -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\SPI C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\LiquidCrystalRus.cpp -o C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\LiquidCrystalRus.cpp.o 

LiquidCrystalRus.cpp:16: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
C:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\tools\avr\bin\avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mmcu=at90usb1286 -DF_CPU=16000000L -MMD -DUSB_VID=null -DUSB_PID=null -DARDUINO=105 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\at90usb1286\cores\at90usb1286 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\Wire -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidTWI2 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\U8glib -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidCrystal -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\SPI C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\Marlin.cpp -o C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\Marlin.cpp.o 

In file included from Marlin.pde:33:
                 from Marlin.pde:33:
                 from Marlin.pde:33:
C:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\tools\avr\bin\avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mmcu=at90usb1286 -DF_CPU=16000000L -MMD -DUSB_VID=null -DUSB_PID=null -DARDUINO=105 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\at90usb1286\cores\at90usb1286 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\Wire -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidTWI2 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\U8glib -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidCrystal -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\SPI C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\MarlinSerial.cpp -o C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\MarlinSerial.cpp.o 

In file included from /Marlin.h:22,
                 from MarlinSerial.cpp:23:
                 from /Marlin.h:22,
                 from MarlinSerial.cpp:23:
In file included from MarlinSerial.cpp:23:
C:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\tools\avr\bin\avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mmcu=at90usb1286 -DF_CPU=16000000L -MMD -DUSB_VID=null -DUSB_PID=null -DARDUINO=105 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\at90usb1286\cores\at90usb1286 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\Wire -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidTWI2 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\U8glib -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidCrystal -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\SPI C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\Marlin_main.cpp -o C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\Marlin_main.cpp.o 

from Marlin_main.cpp:30:
In file included from Marlin_main.cpp:42:
                 from Marlin_main.cpp:30:
In file included from Marlin_main.cpp:30:
Marlin_main.cpp: In function 'void enquecommand(const char*)':
Marlin_main.cpp:399: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:401: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp: In function 'void enquecommand_P(const char*)':
Marlin_main.cpp:414: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:416: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp: In function 'void setup()':
Marlin_main.cpp:501: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:506: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:507: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:508: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:509: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:510: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:513: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:514: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:518: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:519: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:520: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:521: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:522: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:523: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:527: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:529: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp: In function 'void loop()':
Marlin_main.cpp:571: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:580: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:586: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp: In function 'void get_command()':
Marlin_main.cpp:627: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:629: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:646: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:657: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:672: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:690: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:693: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:694: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:740: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:747: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp: At global scope:
Marlin_main.cpp:813: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:814: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:815: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:816: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:817: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:818: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp: In function 'void process_commands()':
Marlin_main.cpp:1247: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:1703: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:1724: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:1729: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:1740: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:1742: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:1854: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:1910: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:1912: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:1915: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:1917: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:1921: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:1923: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:1925: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:1933: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:1941: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:1974: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:2023: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:2025: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:2028: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:2057: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:2064: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:2082: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:2084: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:2086: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:2095: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:2184: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:2254: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:2263: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:2265: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:2267: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:2269: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:2272: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:2274: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:2276: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:2294: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:2302: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:2306: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:2836: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:2842: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:2843: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:2845: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:2853: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:2944: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:3216: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:3218: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp: In function 'void FlushSerialRequestResend()':
Marlin_main.cpp:3228: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp: In function 'void ClearToSend()':
Marlin_main.cpp:3240: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp: In function 'void kill()':
Marlin_main.cpp:3608: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:3609: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp: In function 'void Stop()':
Marlin_main.cpp:3621: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp:3622: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
Marlin_main.cpp: In function 'void process_commands()':
Marlin_main.cpp:2578: warning: 'target' may be used uninitialized in this function
C:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\tools\avr\bin\avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mmcu=at90usb1286 -DF_CPU=16000000L -MMD -DUSB_VID=null -DUSB_PID=null -DARDUINO=105 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\at90usb1286\cores\at90usb1286 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\Wire -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidTWI2 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\U8glib -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidCrystal -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\SPI C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\motion_control.cpp -o C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\motion_control.cpp.o 

from motion_control.cpp:22:
                 from motion_control.cpp:22:
In file included from motion_control.cpp:22:
C:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\tools\avr\bin\avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mmcu=at90usb1286 -DF_CPU=16000000L -MMD -DUSB_VID=null -DUSB_PID=null -DARDUINO=105 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\at90usb1286\cores\at90usb1286 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\Wire -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidTWI2 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\U8glib -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidCrystal -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\SPI C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\planner.cpp -o C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\planner.cpp.o 

from planner.cpp:54:
In file included from planner.cpp:57:
                 from planner.cpp:54:
In file included from planner.cpp:54:
planner.cpp: In function 'void plan_buffer_line(const float&, const float&, const float&, const float&, float, const uint8_t&)':
planner.cpp:590: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
planner.cpp:598: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
C:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\tools\avr\bin\avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mmcu=at90usb1286 -DF_CPU=16000000L -MMD -DUSB_VID=null -DUSB_PID=null -DARDUINO=105 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\at90usb1286\cores\at90usb1286 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\Wire -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidTWI2 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\U8glib -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidCrystal -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\SPI C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\qr_solve.cpp -o C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\qr_solve.cpp.o 

In file included from /qr_solve.h:1,
                 from qr_solve.cpp:1:
                 from /qr_solve.h:1,
                 from /qr_solve.h:1,
C:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\tools\avr\bin\avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mmcu=at90usb1286 -DF_CPU=16000000L -MMD -DUSB_VID=null -DUSB_PID=null -DARDUINO=105 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\at90usb1286\cores\at90usb1286 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\Wire -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidTWI2 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\U8glib -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidCrystal -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\SPI C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\Sd2Card.cpp -o C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\Sd2Card.cpp.o 

from Sd2Card.cpp:20:
                 from Sd2Card.cpp:20:
In file included from Sd2Card.cpp:20:
C:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\tools\avr\bin\avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mmcu=at90usb1286 -DF_CPU=16000000L -MMD -DUSB_VID=null -DUSB_PID=null -DARDUINO=105 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\at90usb1286\cores\at90usb1286 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\Wire -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidTWI2 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\U8glib -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidCrystal -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\SPI C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\SdBaseFile.cpp -o C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\SdBaseFile.cpp.o 

from SdBaseFile.cpp:21:
                 from SdBaseFile.cpp:21:
In file included from SdBaseFile.cpp:21:
SdBaseFile.cpp: In static member function 'static bool SdBaseFile::make83Name(const char*, uint8_t*, const char**)':
SdBaseFile.cpp:397: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
C:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\tools\avr\bin\avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mmcu=at90usb1286 -DF_CPU=16000000L -MMD -DUSB_VID=null -DUSB_PID=null -DARDUINO=105 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\at90usb1286\cores\at90usb1286 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\Wire -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidTWI2 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\U8glib -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidCrystal -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\SPI C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\SdFatUtil.cpp -o C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\SdFatUtil.cpp.o 

from SdFatUtil.cpp:20:
                 from SdFatUtil.cpp:20:
In file included from SdFatUtil.cpp:20:
C:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\tools\avr\bin\avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mmcu=at90usb1286 -DF_CPU=16000000L -MMD -DUSB_VID=null -DUSB_PID=null -DARDUINO=105 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\at90usb1286\cores\at90usb1286 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\Wire -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidTWI2 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\U8glib -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidCrystal -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\SPI C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\SdFile.cpp -o C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\SdFile.cpp.o 

from SdFile.cpp:20:
                 from SdFile.cpp:20:
In file included from SdFile.cpp:20:
SdFile.cpp: In member function 'void SdFile::writeln_P(const prog_char*)':
SdFile.cpp:91: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
C:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\tools\avr\bin\avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mmcu=at90usb1286 -DF_CPU=16000000L -MMD -DUSB_VID=null -DUSB_PID=null -DARDUINO=105 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\at90usb1286\cores\at90usb1286 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\Wire -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidTWI2 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\U8glib -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidCrystal -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\SPI C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\SdVolume.cpp -o C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\SdVolume.cpp.o 

from SdVolume.cpp:20:
                 from SdVolume.cpp:20:
In file included from SdVolume.cpp:20:
C:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\tools\avr\bin\avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mmcu=at90usb1286 -DF_CPU=16000000L -MMD -DUSB_VID=null -DUSB_PID=null -DARDUINO=105 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\at90usb1286\cores\at90usb1286 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\Wire -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidTWI2 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\U8glib -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidCrystal -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\SPI C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\Servo.cpp -o C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\Servo.cpp.o 

In file included from Servo.cpp:44:
                 from Servo.cpp:44:
                 from Servo.cpp:44:
C:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\tools\avr\bin\avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mmcu=at90usb1286 -DF_CPU=16000000L -MMD -DUSB_VID=null -DUSB_PID=null -DARDUINO=105 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\at90usb1286\cores\at90usb1286 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\Wire -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidTWI2 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\U8glib -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidCrystal -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\SPI C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\stepper.cpp -o C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\stepper.cpp.o 

from stepper.cpp:24:
In file included from stepper.cpp:27:
                 from stepper.cpp:24:
In file included from stepper.cpp:24:
In file included from stepper.cpp:31:
/speed_lookuptable.h:8: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
/speed_lookuptable.h:43: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
stepper.cpp: In function 'void checkHitEndstops()':
stepper.cpp:177: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
stepper.cpp:179: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
stepper.cpp:180: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
stepper.cpp:183: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
stepper.cpp:184: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
stepper.cpp:187: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
stepper.cpp:188: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
stepper.cpp: In function 'void microstep_init()':
stepper.cpp:1231: warning: unused variable 'microstep_modes'
stepper.cpp: In function 'void microstep_readings()':
stepper.cpp:1289: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
stepper.cpp:1290: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
stepper.cpp:1293: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
stepper.cpp:1296: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
stepper.cpp:1299: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
stepper.cpp:79: warning: 'old_x_min_endstop' defined but not used
stepper.cpp:81: warning: 'old_y_min_endstop' defined but not used
stepper.cpp:84: warning: 'old_z_max_endstop' defined but not used
C:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\tools\avr\bin\avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mmcu=at90usb1286 -DF_CPU=16000000L -MMD -DUSB_VID=null -DUSB_PID=null -DARDUINO=105 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\at90usb1286\cores\at90usb1286 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\Wire -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidTWI2 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\U8glib -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidCrystal -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\SPI C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\temperature.cpp -o C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\temperature.cpp.o 

from temperature.cpp:32:
In file included from temperature.cpp:34:
temperature.cpp:419:44: warning: extra tokens at end of #ifdef directive
temperature.cpp:533:46: warning: extra tokens at end of #ifdef directive
temperature.cpp:907:42: warning: extra tokens at end of #ifdef directive
                 from temperature.cpp:32:
In file included from temperature.cpp:32:
temperature.cpp: In function 'void PID_autotune(float, int, int)':
temperature.cpp:241: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
temperature.cpp:242: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
temperature.cpp:243: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
temperature.cpp:244: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
temperature.cpp:248: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
temperature.cpp:249: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
temperature.cpp:253: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
temperature.cpp:254: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
temperature.cpp:255: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
temperature.cpp:256: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
temperature.cpp:285: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
temperature.cpp:292: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
temperature.cpp:295: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
temperature.cpp:299: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
temperature.cpp:305: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
temperature.cpp:309: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
temperature.cpp: In function 'float analog2temp(int, uint8_t)':
temperature.cpp:618: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
temperature.cpp: In function 'void max_temp_error(uint8_t)':
temperature.cpp:1011: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
temperature.cpp:1012: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
temperature.cpp: In function 'void min_temp_error(uint8_t)':
temperature.cpp:1024: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
temperature.cpp:1025: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
temperature.cpp: In function 'void bed_max_temp_error()':
temperature.cpp:1038: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
temperature.cpp:1039: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
C:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\tools\avr\bin\avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mmcu=at90usb1286 -DF_CPU=16000000L -MMD -DUSB_VID=null -DUSB_PID=null -DARDUINO=105 -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\hardware\at90usb1286\cores\at90usb1286 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\Wire -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidTWI2 -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\U8glib -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\LiquidCrystal -IC:\Users\WilliamJ\Desktop\Desktop\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5 R2\SOLID_ARDUINO_1.0.5.R2\libraries\SPI C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\ultralcd.cpp -o C:\Users\WilliamJ\AppData\Local\Temp\build6316581877909438557.tmp\ultralcd.cpp.o 

from /temperature.h:24,
                 from ultralcd.cpp:1:
In file included from ultralcd.cpp:1:
In file included from ultralcd.cpp:37:
/ultralcd_implementation_hitachi_HD44780.h:67:1: warning: "LCD_CLICKED" redefined
In file included from ultralcd.cpp:2:
/ultralcd.h:56:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
                 from /temperature.h:24,
In file included from /temperature.h:24,
In file included from ultralcd.cpp:37:
/ultralcd_implementation_hitachi_HD44780.h: In function 'void lcd_implementation_status_screen()':
/ultralcd_implementation_hitachi_HD44780.h:409: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
/ultralcd_implementation_hitachi_HD44780.h:428: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
/ultralcd_implementation_hitachi_HD44780.h:464: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
/ultralcd_implementation_hitachi_HD44780.h:481: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
/ultralcd_implementation_hitachi_HD44780.h:485: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
/ultralcd_implementation_hitachi_HD44780.h:498: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp: In function 'void lcd_sdcard_stop()':
ultralcd.cpp:256: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp: In function 'void lcd_main_menu()':
ultralcd.cpp:267: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:270: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:272: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:274: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:281: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:283: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:284: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:286: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:288: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:288: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:292: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:294: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:294: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp: In function 'void lcd_tune_menu()':
ultralcd.cpp:399: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:400: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:400: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:401: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:401: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:403: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:403: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:409: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:409: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:411: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:411: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:412: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:412: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:413: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:413: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:415: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:415: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:429: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:429: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp: In function 'void lcd_preheat_pla_menu()':
ultralcd.cpp:535: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:536: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:538: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:544: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:547: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp: In function 'void lcd_preheat_abs_menu()':
ultralcd.cpp:555: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:556: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:558: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:564: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:567: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp: In function 'void lcd_prepare_menu()':
ultralcd.cpp:585: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:591: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:591: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:592: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:592: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:596: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:597: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:603: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:612: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp: In function 'void lcd_move_x()':
ultralcd.cpp:640: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp: In function 'void lcd_move_y()':
ultralcd.cpp:670: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp: In function 'void lcd_move_z()':
ultralcd.cpp:700: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp: In function 'void lcd_move_e()':
ultralcd.cpp:725: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp: In function 'void lcd_move_menu_axis()':
ultralcd.cpp:738: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:739: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area
ultralcd.cpp:740: warning: only initialized variables can be placed into program memory area

ultralcd.cpp:302: warning: 'void lcd_autostart_sd()' defined but not used

Thank you Azerate for posting this...

Worked perfect!

Thanks Azerate for this guide. I had no idea what to do until I found it! tongue

Many Thanks, Azerate!  I was more than a little nervous looking at all the various bits and pieces that had to go together to make this work, but it worked nearly flawlessly!  Step 3:  When installing Teensyduino, right-click on it and select "Run as administrator" to allow it to install drivers, or it'll prompt you to do so as it fails.

I've put the Marlin.cpp.hex file for the SD4 up at http://geekho.com/push/Marlin.cpp.hex in case anyone with the same printer  wants to skip to step 25, or is having problems with getting the code to compile.

Now to see if it actually works!  8*)  Was there some kind of calibration routine I need to run for automatically setting PID constants?

Thanks again!

13 (edited by sigiel 2015-07-27 09:22:17)

hello,

I just follow the guide, work like a charm, but now my hotend is getting hot very slowly, like the printbed? i did a test beford flashing with new maxtemp, and it did heat a lot faster than stock hot end, now it's slower than the heatbed....

and when i press the heat bed button, i have a Windows sound (the same as usb being plugged) and repetier crash.

Update

i'm realy realy stupide, i didn't plug the main power... was heating on usb power....

Make sure that the heating element is connected properly and maybe try turning the PID for the hotend

hi there,

for some reason my bed does not go above 80, it is getting there quite fast (as usual), i have a 400w psu (not the stock one) was working well just before flashing firmware...

thanks. i never use to have any problem sticking to bed at 100° (glass bed , hair spray)

now Nothing stick... kinda obvious why thought.

thanks

Hello,

This guide has worked well for me so far thanks team.
I installed an e3dv6 on my solidoodle 3 and the tempature was reading ~350°c at room temperature. I made these changes and now the tempature is reading ~750°c. Anyone know what might be going on?

Thanks in advance!

Did you change the thermistor to 5?

figured it out! when I tightened down the screw that holds the thermistor it tore the blue sleeving on the thermistor wires and it was shorting out. All seems good now.

Thanks!

I'm having some trouble with this process. I have a solidoodle workbench apprentice and am installing the E3D on it. I have everything wired up and just need to redo the firmware so I started following these instructions. My few questions are, for the solidoodle version line, what should i enter? And after i have verified and compiled the file, then saved it, it says hold shift and hit compile. I find no dedicated compile button to press, and am unable to find the .hex file in the local/temp folder on my system, so I'm assuming the verify/compile step does not generate this. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Verify button is the same as compile.  If you are on Win7 these steps work fine, anything newer has mixed results.  For your printer you'd want to select SD3 and once it flashes correctly you'll have to reduce the size of your build area (X&Y) down to 150mm.  Also if you are going to utilize auto level you will need to comment that section in your configuration.h as well.

Printit Industries Model 8.10 fully enclosed CoreXY, Chamber heat
3-SD3's & a Workbench all fully enclosed, RH-Slic3r Win7pro, E3D V6, Volcano & Cyclops Hot End
SSR/500W AC Heated Glass Bed, Linear bearings on SS rods. Direct Drive Y-axis, BulldogXL
Thanks to all for your contributions

Alright thank you! As for the .hex file, I can locate a Marlin.pde.hex, but not a .cpp.hex is this due to some settings in the Arduino program, or will the bootloaderHID accept and work with the pde file?

Yep .pde is just an arduino version change of the file extension

Printit Industries Model 8.10 fully enclosed CoreXY, Chamber heat
3-SD3's & a Workbench all fully enclosed, RH-Slic3r Win7pro, E3D V6, Volcano & Cyclops Hot End
SSR/500W AC Heated Glass Bed, Linear bearings on SS rods. Direct Drive Y-axis, BulldogXL
Thanks to all for your contributions

zakaiolsen wrote:

Alright thank you! As for the .hex file, I can locate a Marlin.pde.hex, but not a .cpp.hex is this due to some settings in the Arduino program, or will the bootloaderHID accept and work with the pde file?

As ward said the newer version of Arduinpo changed the extension from cpp to pde. All the bootloader is looking for is  .hex file. You could rename the pde file to garbage.hex and it would still work as long as you changed the name in the command line as well..

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.

Fantastic! That's all I needed to know. Thank you all so much, this community is great!

So it appears to have installed the new firmware correctly, as I see the get up firmware URL. I'm having an issue though. Now my secondary board which controls my z-axis motor and heated bed isnt communicating to the motherboard. It had power but the heated bed doesn't show up and I have no z control. Any ideas why this is happening?