1 (edited by waternut13134 2014-07-13 15:06:43)

Topic: Error Code 0032

Hello, I just got my Davinci on friday and it worked great! But I was having problems where when the printer printed that little strip to the right of the print before it started the prints,that line wasn't sticking to the print bed almost like the print head was to high up from the print bed. Thing is that it would print my prints perfectly. Well I contact XYZ and they told me to calibrate the bed,which I did it was really out of calibration. After 2 hours of calibrating I got a perfect 245,245,245. I went to go do a test print and again that test line failed and got dragged over to my main print. So I canceled the print cleaned the bed and restarted,this time before the Print bed could move all the way to the top the machine stopped,started flashing the lights and the alarm was going off indicating error code 0032 which is the Z axis failed. I restarted the machine and everything was fine again. Does any one know what is going on? Should the unit be replaced? Thanks for the help!

EDIT: It seems to be print just fine right now. But after it gave that error im worried it may fail in the future if I dont act now on it.

Re: Error Code 0032

The Da Vinci prints that strip above the print surface. You know it will do that so make sure and remove it before it fouls things up. I have an SD2 and also remove the starting extrusions that could cause problems. Once started, the Da Vinci will be fine.

SD2 Expert stock, ABS fume fan,
XYZ DaVinci 1.0 stock ABS, Simplify3D
QUBD Two-Up PLA, new 3D printed X gantry, Y idler, flex z coupler, extruder mount, E3D Lite

yes, calibration is always key.  also, whatever you use to get your prints to stick, just do the same where it prints the test line so that it sticks there instead of getting unstuck and dragged over with to your print.  I also keep some tweezers to pull off stray print material if it's stuck on the head to keep it from fouling the print.

I've had the 0032 come up once or twice too.  Just powercycled and haven't had it be a recurring issue, but who knows.

Thanks for the help,I called XYZ last night and they were able to help me get the bed calibrated. Now everything sticks perfectly. They weren't worried with the error either since it only did it in the calibration mode. Thanks again.

my XYZ 3d printer said that I have a printer monitor error z axis and apparently it is some code 0032 so I don't know what to do some one help I need to do a project!!

PLZ!!!

oliviarebeccaj wrote:

PLZ!!!

It means your Z axis fails. Check your Z axis endstop. Is it connected, tight connection, right position and seated well. Maybe swap it for another sensor in the machine to see if sensor is actually bad.

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.

ok thanks

thanks found problem

It helps others if the solutions to such problems are posted.

Soliddoodle 4 stock w glass bed------Folger Tech Prusa 2020 upgraded to and titan /aero extruder mirror bed
FT5 with titan/ E3D Aero------MP mini select w glass bed
MP Utimate maker pro-W bondtech extruder
Marlin/Repetier Host/ Slic3r and Cura