Topic: Links to articles

Tried posting a link to an interesting site about the launch of secure 3d printing but you can't.

Post's attachments

Screen Shot 2014-07-10 at 16.44.43.png
Screen Shot 2014-07-10 at 16.44.43.png 16.26 kb, 1 downloads since 2014-07-10 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Links to articles

I think you have to have a few posts before it lets you link to aviod spam links

Tammy
Solidoodle 2
E3Dv6 Hotend, MK5 v6 version, Glass Bed, Anti Z backlash slop nut, SureStepr SD8825 1/32 Extruder Driver, makeshift breakaway plexiglass case; . L-Cheapo 3.8 Watt Laser Attachment w/Custom built enclosure
From Buffalo, NY, USA

LdyMox wrote:

I think you have to have a few posts before it lets you link to aviod spam links

Yup!

Printit Mason and Printit Horizon printers
Multiple SD2s- Bulldog XL, E3D v5/v6/Lite6, Volcano, Hobb Goblin, Titan, .9 motor, Lawsy carriages, direct Y drive, fishing line...the list goes on
Filawinder and Filastruder #1870.....worth every penny!

AZERATE wrote:
LdyMox wrote:

Yup!

And I think the anti spam is doing its job for this thread wink

Printit Industries Model 8.10 fully enclosed CoreXY, Chamber heat
3-SD3's & a Workbench all fully enclosed, RH-Slic3r Win7pro, E3D V6, Volcano & Cyclops Hot End
SSR/500W AC Heated Glass Bed, Linear bearings on SS rods. Direct Drive Y-axis, BulldogXL
Thanks to all for your contributions

Is the number of posts needed to postt links shown anywhere? It's not in the forum rules, and to be honest I just signed up for this forum to share a link to the source files that Solidoodle has on their website because there are people asking about the Press... guess I just need to post some things before I can post my single link... feels like I'm being forced to spam messages to get the right to post a link.

I understand the reason for cutting down on spam bots. But I've been a part of a lot of forums that are much bigger than this and they don't have this restriction.

Post limit for links is now shown in the Rules.

SD2 with E3D, SD Press, Form 1+
Filastruder
NYLON (taulman): http://www.soliforum.com/topic/466/nylon/

Is it possible to white-list some sites? I'm unable to link to another thread on soliforum right now.
At least solidoodle and soliforum sites to begin with.

domas wrote:

Is it possible to white-list some sites? I'm unable to link to another thread on soliforum right now.
At least solidoodle and soliforum sites to begin with.

We are looking into a solution for this.

SD2 with E3D, SD Press, Form 1+
Filastruder
NYLON (taulman): http://www.soliforum.com/topic/466/nylon/