Topic: Beautiful villas

3D Printing Community :

Am I the only one who sees this? Is it me or are they trying to make 'robots'... that can make 'robots'...? A robot being able to make another robot just seems like a slightly bad idea at the time but who knows how far this technology might go. We don't wanna get to the point where 'robots' make other 'robots' without telling anyone. Also, once it gets to the public, you know it's some super computer/techno-head that is just waitin to program and hack and reprogram it to do his bidding. Then, you got someone out there making everything from lock-picks to PS3's and selling them on the black market for ridiculous profit. The possibilities are endless. I just think that at first..., for a little while, the government or military should hang on to this and test find all of the different applications for it, good and bad, and come up with some counters or failsafes. Two good ones would be: 1. Never to build another robot unless a human tells you to. 2. Apply limits and restrictions on what can be built(no weapons, copywrighted objects, etc). Anyway, I just thought about this and wanted to see if anyone else thought about it.

They do spend plenty of time and energy (and money) creating better products, as they did to create their existing products.

If their products are so much better, why are they so afraid of a little competition?

Re: Beautiful villas

Can you send me the manufacturer and brand name of the drug you're taking?  I'd like to request some for a New Year's Eve party I'm throwing to pass out as party favors.

Well we are in the site suggestions forum so I am going to suggest a "like" or "rep" score or something along those lines. 

cmetzel deserves a +1 internet point.

spam, remove user

SD2 with E3D, SD Press, Form 1+
Filastruder
NYLON (taulman): http://www.soliforum.com/topic/466/nylon/

5 (edited by cmetzel 2012-11-28 16:57:37)

Reminds me of this girl:

LOL

SD2 - Glass Bed, Fans on PCB and Y motor, Custom enclosure
Slicer - Simplify3D

I admire the extra effort that went into this spammer's fake post compared to the usual two vague lines.  I went ahead and stripped the links and left it.

I am impressed how a bot posted a semi relevant topic BUT in a completely irrelevant  sub-forum.

@ cmetzel,  This why I live in California, because we have free food.  I have one of those broccoli trees in my own backyard.  We aren't mean like those people on the East coast who have slaves. Hopefully none of them are working at Solidoodle.

It sounds like she's had too much medicinal marijuana....

SD2
E3D V6
MK5 V6

IanJohnson wrote:

@ cmetzel,  This why I live in California, because we have free food.  I have one of those broccoli trees in my own backyard.  We aren't mean like those people on the East coast who have slaves. Hopefully none of them are working at Solidoodle.

It's my favorite video of all time.  We can make things... cars the machines we can make...  Cotton, mining metals silkworms.   Do we have to pay for the land do we have to pay rent do we pay... the food's free!

The most impressive part of this video is that nobody in the background is overcome by a fit of laughter and had to be forcibly removed.  I swear I would literally have to be carried out by police if I saw this in person.  Not even a smile on their faces.  They must be used to it in California - side effect of the perfect pesticides.

if they did use perfect pesticides in california la wouldn't have trafic san fran wouldn't have tourists and the san fernando valley wouldn't have bed and breakfasts

IanJohnson wrote:

I admire the extra effort that went into this spammer's fake post compared to the usual two vague lines.  I went ahead and stripped the links and left it.

Good call Ian, this is just gold. It would be a crime to delete such nonsense tongue

Aww I was hoping he was just a crazy person...