Re: SoliForum Christmas Giveaway!

I'm in! Put me down for anything, beggers can't be choosers :-)

Solidoodle 3, Bulldog XL Direct Drive, Well Nut for Z axis, borosilicate glass, E3D V6 Hot end, Custom Encloser, Lawsy Carriages with Linear Bearings and Polished 8mm Chrome rods.

I will be be grateful for any offerings ... I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year ... and obviously many great prints.

By the way, this will end December 5th and thats when we will draw for the gifts smile

I'd be happy w/ anything, one less item to buy or make smile

I'm all in. Any color.
Im in the US.

SD2 w/ mods: Rumba controller, ATX PSU, SD pro case, glass bed, with more to come...

ok  it's dec 5th, . when and who is going to draw the numbers? big_smile

SD3, E3D hotend,linear bearing on x/y axis',pillow block bearing on y conneting rod, ball bearngs on front y axis, fan on y stepper motor.

Ill draw them when I get home tonight. Until then, its still open smile

I will be home tomorrow to ship things out so tonight will be great! Good luck everyone.

SD3 w/ mods:
Glass bed with QU-BD heat pad upgrade, threadless ballscrew w/ 8mm smooth rod, spectra line belt replacement, lawsy MK5 extruder, Lawsy replacement carriage, E3D hotend, Ramps 1.4 w/ reprap discount controller, DRV8825 drivers, 12v 30A PS, Acrylic case, Overkill Y-idlers, Filament alarm, Extruder fan + more.

Same here.

Put me in for silver and thanks for the chance.  Merry Christmas.

OK, officially closed.

Ill be making a list of entries and Ill post the results soon!

Can't wait to see!

Done! See first post!

64 (edited by elmoret 2013-12-06 03:12:03)

Coupon code sent to Gomisan for a free E3D hot end!

For anyone that was thinking about buying an E3D and was holding out to see if they won, you can use coupon code "NGGG7ZVM2N0K" to get free shipping on the E3D at:

http://www.filastruder.com/products/all … e3d-hotend

65 (edited by Randavian 2013-12-06 23:36:51)

Congrats to all those who won. 

It was an awesome gesture by those who offered the prizes!

These winner should PM me with your address to claim your prize.

1x OEM SD Hotend (Worldwide) - Sparverius
1x Printrbot Hotend - Ceramic (Worldwide) - WhiteStar01

1x QU-BD 8" heated bed (Worldwide) - markm

1x Acrylic Jigsaw Replacement & Cable Chains (also throwing in an 8x8 square of kapton tape) (North America Only) - rvanee

SD3 w/ mods:
Glass bed with QU-BD heat pad upgrade, threadless ballscrew w/ 8mm smooth rod, spectra line belt replacement, lawsy MK5 extruder, Lawsy replacement carriage, E3D hotend, Ramps 1.4 w/ reprap discount controller, DRV8825 drivers, 12v 30A PS, Acrylic case, Overkill Y-idlers, Filament alarm, Extruder fan + more.

I sent a PM to all the winners requesting an address, and will relay it to the people who have donated things, just so I can keep track of who has responded and who has not.

Yay!  Thanks for hosting this giveaway everyone!

I have not heard from the following people:

Cognoquest
WhiteStar01
creationblur
bill50here
rvanee

Please read your PMs and send me your address by tonight, otherwise tomorrow I will draw new names.

I'm in blue for me please

I received the new OEM SD Hotend this past friday.  Thanks so much 2n2r5!!:)  This forum is so awesome in many ways!  From helping everyone out with improving their prints to giving away great gifts!

Here is a pic of my new hot end.

Merry Christmas Soiforum folks!
Sparverius.

Post's attachments

DSCF3265.JPG
DSCF3265.JPG 3.57 mb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Sparverius wrote:

I received the new OEM SD Hotend this past friday.  Thanks so much 2n2r5!!:)  This forum is so awesome in many ways!  From helping everyone out with improving their prints to giving away great gifts!

Here is a pic of my new hot end.

Merry Christmas Soiforum folks!
Sparverius.

Great to see it made it okay! Merry Christmas! :-)

SD3 w/ mods:

Got my heated bed Friday.  I've been busy, so opened the box to make sure it showed up okay, then had to put it away.  I did snag a quick pic of it, though:  http://i.imgur.com/WJDzqFe.jpg

Thanks again and I can't wait to try it out!

I got my roll of black Filament!  thanks all.  I'm wrapping it up to give to my son.  I think he used all his material making Christmas ornaments roll

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-57615 … like-this/

SD2, glass bed, MK5 setup with E3D lite extruder
NX and Solid Edge CAD user
PI, Galileo, and arduino hacker
Code Monkey and Twitter user @burhop

Mark, your son should post some of his creations on here smile