Topic: SoliForum Christmas Giveaway!

Its almost that time of year guys!

To celebrate what a strong community we have here, I want to give away 3 spools of 1.75mm ABS filament.

Your colour choices are: Black, Blue, Grey, Green, Orange, Purple, Red, Silver, White, Yellow.

Tim, aka Elmoret, from Filastruder is giving away a E3D All-Metal Hotend, with the winner's choice of size to the giveaway! The hot end will be shipped to a winner anywhere in the world.

Unfortuantely, shipping will be restricted to North America sad It gets quite expensive to ship abroad.

Post below if you want to be entered into the draw with what colour you would like! I will select 3 random members. To qualify, please have more than 10 posts on the forum and, if you want the filament, be from North America.

If anyone else here wants to join in and give something away as well, private message me and we will add it to the list! It would be awesome if a few others have something they would like to share for the season.

WINNERS LISTED BELOW! Names drawn Dec 5th

3x 1.75mm ABS Filament (winner's choice of colour) (North America Only)
Gordym - white
Cognoquest - Will tell me colour
ITman496 - blue

1x E3D hotend, winner's choice of size (Worldwide) (Thanks Tim!) - Gomisan

(Thanks 2n2r5 for the following!)
1x OEM SD Hotend (Worldwide) - Sparverius
1x Printrbot Hotend - Ceramic (Worldwide) - WhiteStar01

1x QU-BD 8" heated bed (Worldwide) - markm
1x Acrylic Jigsaw Replacement & Cable Chains (North America Only) - rvanee

1x Metal custom thread-less screw mount & QU-BD 8" heated bed (North America Only, Thanks techbuilder2175!) - creationblur

(Thanks to michael.t.albers for the following filament! North America Only)
1x 1.75mm ABS Spool of yellow Octave filament - bill50here
1x 1.75mm ABS Spool of black Octave filament - mark.burhop

1x 1.75mm ABS Spool of white Octave filament - 3d-oodler

Everyone who has won will be getting a PM from me shortly on the forum. Please respond within 5 days so we can get everything sent out. If I don't hear back from you within 5 days with an address, I will draw another name. If you would like to give your gift to another member, you can also do that! Nothing like re-gifting after all! tongue Just PM me with the member you would like to give it to within 5 days. Cutoff date for giving me your shipping address, or gifting to another member: December 10th, 6:00pm PST.

Another thought of mine, it would be cool if those that won could take a photo of their prize when it arrives in the mail and post it in this thread, and maybe give a shoutout to the member that graciously donated it to the giveaway smile

Thanks to everyone for participating in the soliforum giveaway, and a big thanks to those of you that donated gifts to the giveaway, and also to those that stick around the forums and make the community what it is by sharing their knowledge and time with other members.

Re: SoliForum Christmas Giveaway!

WooHoo! I want the E3D Color....or filament in Yellow please smile

OK, I'm in!
I think the Purple would be cool to print with!

Good deal, white for me.

I'll go with yellow.

I'll sign up, orange for me!

SD2 w/ Heated bed. Mods: E3D MK5, Lawsy MKV, Glass Bed, printed filament stand

Red for me, please!

Don: Folger Tech 2020 Kossel Rev A + Borosilicate + Snow Effector
        Davinci 1.0 + Repetier : Filastruder
        SD3 + RAMPS + Lawsy Carriages + E3D + Borosilicate + ... : Cupcake

Im in and not picky about color!

Ultimaker S3.

9 (edited by Tomek 2013-11-23 02:12:07)

How could I not want to be in this? I'd sign up for an e3d drawing or yellow filament :-).

Thanks

[How does it work that you two, who do so much, are the ones who are rewarding everyone else with a raffle smile]

I'd take the E3D in 3mm - since thats the only O/S option really smile

Cool Idea!  Blue sounds best to me!

Red, please.....it's the Holiday.

"Merely corroborative detail, intended to give artistic verisimilitude to an otherwise bald and
unconvincing narrative." Pooh in "The Mikado", Gilbert and Sullivan

13 (edited by satman49 2013-11-23 02:55:00)

count me in , I need a E3D , RED filament would be nice

SD3, E3D hotend,linear bearing on x/y axis',pillow block bearing on y conneting rod, ball bearngs on front y axis, fan on y stepper motor.

I will go with E3D 3mm  :-)

Am I allowed to enter?

Wouldn't it be awesome if you won one of your own hotends?

Yes you can enter tongue

(I won't enter my own contest though, just fyi)

I kid, I kid.

Haha, thats alright smile

I just think its awesome if we can give away a few extras to others to help them get started or maybe give them a few extra parts they otherwise would not have. And even if you already have everything you need, sometimes getting a little bonus is nice smile

19 (edited by elmoret 2013-11-24 02:39:52)

True.

i'd like a red rider bb gun please smile and i promise to wear my safety glasses

21 (edited by ITman496 2013-11-23 09:39:13)

oh, I'll certainly enter!

I'm a bit confused if you can enter for the e3d and filament, or just one or the other.

if one or the other, sign me up for the e3d for sure!

if not that, then definitely blue abs filament as well.. smile

I've been dieing for an e3d lol

I'm Game.... Blue sounds good to me.

Merry Christmas  I want the E3D, Color....or filament in black please

Count me in. Yellow filament. I would be very grateful for the E3D also.

Chuck Bittner is a quadriplegic gamer who is petitioning the major console developers to include internal button remapping in all console games. You can help.
Sign Chuck Bittners petition

Ok I'm it for the silver filiment in 1.75mm more or less. This to way too cool of a forum.And from the start of lookinig to buying and using this forum with all you great mentors has really made it easy to get into this new tech area. Thank you one and all!
P.S. I would like to be considered for the oem sd hotend if possible then second would be the filiment.