Topic: Kiss me..

Photo model for Playboy or art study model ?

make your choice...

http://www.soliforum.com/misc.php?action=pun_attachment&item=2538&download
http://www.soliforum.com/misc.php?action=pun_attachment&item=2539&download
http://www.soliforum.com/misc.php?action=pun_attachment&item=2540&download

http://www.whiterabbitpaper.com/Rabbit_animation_4_0_shaded_by_veddabredda.gif follow the white rabbit...

Post's attachments

kiss_me_3d_model_stl_3e18c207-6a08-45ac-9f4a-5abf8176ba19.JPG
kiss_me_3d_model_stl_3e18c207-6a08-45ac-9f4a-5abf8176ba19.JPG 232.5 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

kiss_me_3d_model_stl_7999f975-c86c-4d34-a7f0-b77b1661eaa9.JPG
kiss_me_3d_model_stl_7999f975-c86c-4d34-a7f0-b77b1661eaa9.JPG 180.95 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

screen_2013-06-27 20.07.06.jpg 182.01 kb, 1 downloads since 2013-06-28 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Kiss me..

And THIS is why you have the respect of every maker on this board!

Damn, it's not up yet... The model I mean. lol I can't wait to print this out!

SD3 w/ mods:
Glass bed with QU-BD heat pad upgrade, threadless ballscrew w/ 8mm smooth rod, spectra line belt replacement, lawsy MK5 extruder, Lawsy replacement carriage, E3D hotend, Ramps 1.4 w/ reprap discount controller, DRV8825 drivers, 12v 30A PS, Acrylic case, Overkill Y-idlers, Filament alarm, Extruder fan + more.

cckens wrote:

And THIS is why you have the respect of every maker on this board!

+1

I think you need to come up with something to knock Pink Panther Woman off her pedestal as the community choice for tastefully nude demo/showoff prints.   Something that is more museum than fantasy/comic book, which will cause wives and girlfriends to at least wait until your back is turned before they roll their eyes at you.   Some of that drapery would include the kind of detail that causes people to like Yoda so much, but don't let it cover any of the interesting bits.   Arms and a head would be an improvement over Ms. Panther, but they need to be close to the body and not require support or cooling.  It needs to make the printer operator look good  without presenting a real challenge.

6 (edited by ysb 2013-06-29 00:09:23)

ouch... i forgot to un-hidden her... now it's online smile have fun

IanJohnson wrote:

I think you need to come up with something to knock Pink Panther Woman off her pedestal as the community choice for tastefully nude demo/showoff prints.   Something that is more museum than fantasy/comic book, which will cause wives and girlfriends to at least wait until your back is turned before they roll their eyes at you.   Some of that drapery would include the kind of detail that causes people to like Yoda so much, but don't let it cover any of the interesting bits.   Arms and a head would be an improvement over Ms. Panther, but they need to be close to the body and not require support or cooling.  It needs to make the printer operator look good  without presenting a real challenge.

something else? ok.. challenge accepted big_smile all my models do not need cooling or support (appart one or two on 15..)

This one is nice, but not naked enough.  I think Pink Panther Lady is so popular because it satisfies a little bit of that Weird Science fantasy of being able to create a woman who is hot, naked, and doesn't think you are a dweeb.

8 (edited by adrian 2013-06-29 01:12:37)

Yeah, I'm with Ian - I'm a fan of the curves wink You need this minus the towel  lol wink

adrian wrote:

Yeah, I'm with Ian - I'm a fan of the curves wink You need this minus the towel  lol wink

I say bring it. We are all adults here. My girlfriend said she would pose for a scan. Stay tuned lol

SD3 w/ mods:
Glass bed with QU-BD heat pad upgrade, threadless ballscrew w/ 8mm smooth rod, spectra line belt replacement, lawsy MK5 extruder, Lawsy replacement carriage, E3D hotend, Ramps 1.4 w/ reprap discount controller, DRV8825 drivers, 12v 30A PS, Acrylic case, Overkill Y-idlers, Filament alarm, Extruder fan + more.

10 (edited by ysb 2013-06-29 11:51:53)

I go away from my computer for 3 weeks .. (sea sex and sun.. wink  ).. i think i will come back with more idea for curves.... big_smile big_smile

Haaa... it's so hard to add drapery and get something that you can print.. naked models are a lot more easy to do...

http://www.soliforum.com/misc.php?action=pun_attachment&item=2541&download

Post's attachments

surprise.jpg
surprise.jpg 121.78 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Drapery is optional, curves are more fun.  I like this one, I think she is impressed with the size of my build area.

IanJohnson wrote:

...., I think she is impressed with the size of my build area.

http://www.hifisentralen.no/forumet/attachments/musikk-generelt/189654d1363885092-hva-lytter-du-til-i-dag-del-3-20120622052737-rofl.gif

Ok, you win.... :° )

You need my support on that one I think!

www.designerfred.fr      before: Solidoodle 2 + E3D v6 now: MeCreator II and OLO 3D

IanJohnson wrote:

Drapery is optional, curves are more fun.  I like this one, I think she is impressed with the size of my build area.

Ian, I'd like to think she would say some about quantity not being important so much as quality.

Its not the size of your build area. Its the smoothness of your rods.

SD3 w/ mods:

15 (edited by Nimikin 2013-06-30 01:56:58)

I love you guys. My husband didn't think it was funny but I was giggling for almost 5 mins.

Dare I ask if z-wobble has any place in this discussion?  I'm sure if we tried (ahem) hard enough we could find a role for it ...

Looking damn good.......!