Re: What do you want in a store/website?

Is a shipping warehouse in Europe planned?

olaf wrote:

Is a shipping warehouse in Europe planned?

Oh man - Maybe one day. I'm not sure we're big enough yet. It would be the first warehouse at all wink.

It's not "warehouse" so much as "wares-in-my-house" at this point.

another 12 volt heater band, or a more powerful alternative.  it takes about 30 minutes to reach temperature with the default setup (kit #15)

jesse wrote:

another 12 volt heater band, or a more powerful alternative.  it takes about 30 minutes to reach temperature with the default setup (kit #15)

I picked the stock one in order to limit maximum temperature to about 250C, which is below the point at ABS offgasses HCN and CO.

You can at your own risk run the stock heaterbands at 18v. They'll handle it fine, and that will double the heat/power output. The heaterband will handle the heat and increased voltage no problem - it's just the possibility of thermal decomposition of the polymer. At that voltage they'll draw just under 5A, which is fine for the PID controller.

Polycarbonate and nylon pellets. More color options. Filament winder/spooling kit.

JDM_ wrote:

Polycarbonate and nylon pellets. More color options. Filament winder/spooling kit.

PP/nylon are tough to source, though I have some nylon powder if you shoot me a PM.

Color options scale with demand.

Winder/spooling: Lookin' at you, Ian smile