Topic: Da vinci mini w 020a error

http://soliforum.com/i/?bzQJgwD.jpg
http://soliforum.com/i/?5IpnM4t.jpg

Da vinci mini w 020a error.

plz help

Re: Da vinci mini w 020a error

You use paper tag? Need to disconnect from internet when use paper tag, i think. There are also guides on how to block xyzprinting server, as long as it can not connect to xyzprinting server, it can not tell you are using unoffical tag.

(Da Vinci 1.0, Jr. 1.0 RAMPS, miniMaker) X4, (Creality CR-10S, CR-10 mini, Ender-3) X4, Anycubic MEGA X4, Anycubic Chrion X1, ADMILAB Gantry X2 (MonoPrice Maker Select V2, Plus, Ultimate)X4--Select mini X1, Anycubic photon X4, Wanhao duplicate D7 X1.
iNSTONE Inventor Pro X2, CTC Dual X2, ANET-A8, Hictop 3DP-11, Solidoodle Press, FLSUN I3 2017X1

http://soliforum.com/i/?IN4pobo.jpg

it's my tag

So this is tag from brand new filament or you refilled it? if it is brand new, something is wrong with the printer, if you refilled, you need to disconnect from internet or block xyzprinting server.

(Da Vinci 1.0, Jr. 1.0 RAMPS, miniMaker) X4, (Creality CR-10S, CR-10 mini, Ender-3) X4, Anycubic MEGA X4, Anycubic Chrion X1, ADMILAB Gantry X2 (MonoPrice Maker Select V2, Plus, Ultimate)X4--Select mini X1, Anycubic photon X4, Wanhao duplicate D7 X1.
iNSTONE Inventor Pro X2, CTC Dual X2, ANET-A8, Hictop 3DP-11, Solidoodle Press, FLSUN I3 2017X1

According to the information you posted in your first post. This tag appears to be a brand new clear green tag? Have you not used this tag/spool in you printer at all?

I used 17%, after which the print on the half model stopped. When I took off the reel and set it back, it showed me that I used 808200 meters out of 200. After that I decided to fix the tag using the program on the phone NTAG REFILL TOOL

http://soliforum.com/i/?mCsGTAo.jpg

I do not understand the reason why this happened. I live myself and nobody came up to the printer except me. An error showed immediately after reinstalling the spool, please help me something, I can not return it under the guarantee as it was 10 days ago.

after you use the filament to print, xyz print update your remaining filament length in their server, when you refilled the tag, and reset the remain filament with NTAG REFILL TOOL, xyz print check the remaining filament length and your tag serial number with their server and found you changed the remaining filament length, so the filament tag serial number is disabled in their server. miniMaker also have a buildin chip to record the remaining filament length to prevent end user to reset the tag.

There are two things you did not do right,
1. NTAG REFILL TOOL is meant to write new paper tag, or refill tag to use with hacked system. I would not recommend you hack your system before you learn more about the tag system, read the forum post and buy paper tag to use is relatively easier and risk free.

2. You need to block xyzprinting server or disconnect computer from internet to use refilled tag/paper tag. Read the forum post about this and do some test. You can replace your current tag with paper tag for now. (Don't throw away old tag since you can reuse them once you know more.)

Blocking the XYZ server will NOT solve this problem. The printer itself stores tag UID's and lengths remaining, so if you modify one it will no longer work on your printer. NEVER modify a tag on your system unless your firmware has the capabilities of recognizing hacked tags.

Hi bro,

I feel your pain, I'm having the exact same issue. Waiting on a reply from XYZ customer support.

Have you tried swapping for another genuine filament?
Mine is still otw so I've not tried it yet.

Don't bother with the original reel tags.
Take them out of the reel and place them in a safe place.
Get the paper nfc213 tags and the android app.
The nfc213 tags are 10 for $5.00, (much cheaper in bulk) and the app can be downloaded from the forum.

I made a new nfc213 tag and taped it to the bottom of the reel holder on the Mini w+.
Now I swap out whatever filament I want and the printer is happy with the tag on the reel holder.

I am so completely overwhelmed by this!  I have read and read and read and cannot reset my green chip in the mini w filament holder.   

So what you are saying, DrPhil, is that all I have to do is purchase the stickers, download the app on a droid (I have an iphone so that presents its OWN problem, lol) and create what in essence is a "new tag"?  Simply stick it to the bottom of the extendable arm?

Can it be set to more than 200?  Or do you set each tag to 200 as if they are spools?

Is it REALLY that simple?  If so, I am going online to purchase the stickers today.

And I really have read everything but I am not someone who is comfortable changing codes, etc.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

dfeldherr wrote:

I am so completely overwhelmed by this!  I have read and read and read and cannot reset my green chip in the mini w filament holder.   

So what you are saying, DrPhil, is that all I have to do is purchase the stickers, download the app on a droid (I have an iphone so that presents its OWN problem, lol) and create what in essence is a "new tag"?  Simply stick it to the bottom of the extendable arm?

Can it be set to more than 200?  Or do you set each tag to 200 as if they are spools?

Is it REALLY that simple?  If so, I am going online to purchase the stickers today.

And I really have read everything but I am not someone who is comfortable changing codes, etc.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Yes it is that simple. As long as you remove the chip from the spool so the printer won't be confused by two chips. Only 200 is supported and once that 200 is consumed a new tag needs to be used. Tags nor chips can be reset once the printer has seen them.

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.

THANK YOU!

And just to confirm.....  is there an iphone equivalent to the droid app??

dfeldherr wrote:

THANK YOU!

And just to confirm.....  is there an iphone equivalent to the droid app??

The first question should be does your iPhone support NFC?

LOL!  I do not know.....

What is the app I should be using?  And I just ordered tags from ebay.

dfeldherr wrote:

LOL!  I do not know.....

What is the app I should be using?  And I just ordered tags from ebay.

It would seem Apple has screwed it's users yet again. You need an external NFC reader/writer such as this one.

https://www.shopnfc.com/en/content/8-ho … e-nfc-tags

You will also need one of the two apps listed there.

I simply Googled iPhone NFC writer.

THANK YOU!

I am anxiously awaiting my tags.  Can't wait to try this.

Today I used the program to make nfc 213 tags.
Sadly the printer reject it and the message was that the serial was not in the range with codes of XYZ, the 020 code.
Please, is there another trick?
Oh yeah..  sadly I reprogrammed my original XYZ spool card. Now my original reel isn't working anymore. Yep, you guessed it right, also the 020 code. If anybody knows a trick....... much obliged!!