Topic: Da vinci jr unload issue

Whenenver I try and unload my da vinci jr it will just constantly click and I have to manually pull out the filament (With much force). I am on version 2.2.4 if that helps. (I noticed it heats up and then cools down the unloads shouldn't it unload while at a high temp?)

Re: Da vinci jr unload issue

monkeymanboy wrote:

Whenenver I try and unload my da vinci jr it will just constantly click and I have to manually pull out the filament (With much force). I am on version 2.2.4 if that helps. (I noticed it heats up and then cools down the unloads shouldn't it unload while at a high temp?)

The 2.2.4 firmware is flawed and causes this. They where supposed to make another update but I don't think they did. You need to get in touch with XYZ for this one...

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.

Re: Da vinci jr unload issue

carl_m1968 wrote:
monkeymanboy wrote:

The 2.2.4 firmware is flawed and causes this. They where supposed to make another update but I don't think they did. You need to get in touch with XYZ for this one...

Well I can downgrade to a previous version if it wasn't an issue in an earlier version but if it is then I guess I need to live with it because I can't use hacked nfc chips if I update.