1 (edited by noimjosh 2017-01-21 19:19:24)

Topic: Selling my Filastruder & Filawinder (SOLD)

I'm selling my Filastruder and Filawinder.

The Filastruder has been used only a handful of times, I never really found the time or had the proper place to get it running long-term.
Includes the 3mm nozzle, 1.75mm nozzle, 1.75mm nozzle with screen, the original serial number sticker, 3lbs 10oz PLA pellets, 4 PLA colorants, 2lb, 14oz ABS pellets, and 5 ABS colorants

Asking $175 shipped

The Filawinder has never been used (just assembled). It is missing a PTFE tube on the laser assembly (can be seen in the video). Selling for same reasons as above.

Asking $100 shipped

Or, I'll take $250 for both (shipped)

Edit:
I noticed a PTFE tube was missing from the Filawinder & updated the description to reflect this.

See pictures and videos at the link below (all taken today)
https://goo.gl/photos/9hXmRESYz48iYguD9

Re: Selling my Filastruder & Filawinder (SOLD)

Which Filastruder revision do you have?

Printit Mason and Printit Horizon printers
Multiple SD2s- Bulldog XL, E3D v5/v6/Lite6, Volcano, Hobb Goblin, Titan, .9 motor, Lawsy carriages, direct Y drive, fishing line...the list goes on
Filawinder and Filastruder #1870.....worth every penny!

3 (edited by noimjosh 2017-01-17 04:02:10)

It's the first version (like the original from Kickstarter), the sticker says serial number 201 (as seen in the pictures). I do have a 1.75mm nozzle with screen though (which was not an option when I purchased it originally)

do you still have this? Where are you located? I might be interested. great price!

5 (edited by noimjosh 2017-01-21 04:38:47)

This is pending sale at the moment., but I will update if that falls through. I'm located on the California Central Coast.

SOLD