Topic: Looking to offload 2 Da Vinci 1.0A and spare parts

Hi everyone,

I'm downsizing my print farm and would like to offload 2 heavily modded Da Vinci 1.0A.

1.  Bowden conversion with E3D v6 hotend.
2.  Bowden conversion with E3D volcano hotend & upgraded power supply unit.

Both are flashed with Repetier firmware, modified cable management/routing, PEI print bed surface, modified idler pulley, etc.  I don't remember everything that I've done to these printers over the years.  With that said, I'm looking to offload these printers for parts only.  They're fully functional, but I will not price them as such since they're so far removed from stock.  Other than sharing with you the print settings/profiles that I have under Simplify3D, I will NOT be providing any after sale support for these printers.  I simply do not have the time.

Spare parts: stepper motors, 1.0A motherboard (also flashed with Repetier) and maybe some other random parts.

Other than the spare parts, I am hoping not to have to ship these printers.  I am located in Orange County, CA so I would prefer to deal locally.  I do have the original boxes and packaging for them so it's not completely out of the question.  UPS ground shipping using my commercial account will cost around $50 give or take so keep that in mind.

I will entertain any reasonable offers.  Thanks.

Re: Looking to offload 2 Da Vinci 1.0A and spare parts

Sent you a PM.....

Re: Looking to offload 2 Da Vinci 1.0A and spare parts

I sent you a PM with my ship to address...

Konrad