Topic: SD Card Error

I think I've tried it all, I cleaned the entire motherboard, gotten a new sd card and yes it is in the right way, I am still getting the same error please help

Thanks,
Alex

(I will attach a picture if needed)

Re: SD Card Error

xXhibossXx wrote:

I think I've tried it all, I cleaned the entire motherboard, gotten a new sd card and yes it is in the right way, I am still getting the same error please help

Thanks,
Alex

By getting a new card I trust you placed all the files that are on the original exactly as they are the new card?

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.

carl_m1968 wrote:
xXhibossXx wrote:

Thanks,
Alex

By getting a new card I trust you placed all the files that are on the original exactly as they are the new card?

Do nI still need to if I'm not printing from it, I'm printing from my PC

xXhibossXx wrote:
carl_m1968 wrote:
xXhibossXx wrote:

Thanks,
Alex

Do nI still need to if I'm not printing from it, I'm printing from my PC

It has configuration files on it the printer needs to run. It also puts the file on the card even if you are running from PC.

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.