Re: Davinci Jr and Mini Regional Tag Swap

GSE a écrit:
Salut Cgrillo,
je suis attentif un what you Faites.
Se il vous pla Ce pourriez-vous provide le mot de passe Pour Les éléments Suivants:
[00]: 0439E752
[01]: 229A3D80
[02]: 05480000
[03]: E1101200
[04]: 0103A00C
[05]: 340300FE
[06]: 00000000
[07]: 00000000
Merci d'avance je fait Suivre le code de réception de dés.

31 93 76 CB
Code du pack please

le code pack ne fonctionne pas vous avez peut etre besoin de ceci?

NTAG213

Page data starting from: 0X00
04 39 E7 52
22 9A 3D 80
05 48 00 00
E1 10 12 00

la puce est peut est peut etre hs?

merci d'avance pour votre réponse

GSE a écrit:
Salut Cgrillo,
je suis attentif un what you Faites.
Se il vous pla Ce pourriez-vous provide le mot de passe Pour Les éléments Suivants:
[00]: 0439E752
[01]: 229A3D80
[02]: 05480000
[03]: E1101200
[04]: 0103A00C
[05]: 340300FE
[06]: 00000000
[07]: 00000000
Merci d'avance je fait Suivre le code de réception de dés.

31 93 76 CB
Code du pack please

le code pack ne fonctionne pas vous avez peut etre besoin de ceci?

NTAG213

Page data starting from: 0X00
04 39 E7 52
22 9A 3D 80
05 48 00 00
E1 10 12 00

la puce est peut est peut etre hs?

merci d'avance pour votre réponse

Hi , I'm coming from france , just add my name please .. I m here for talking , share with french about Da Vinci Mini , Tag , Filament

And If someone french or not ( like speaking english ) I would like to know about dumping data on a tag to another , if it possible ..
because if not , I think I mistake on one or two tag ^^

Thank's all !

omg-prod wrote:

Hi , I'm coming from france , just add my name please .. I m here for talking , share with french about Da Vinci Mini , Tag , Filament

And If someone french or not ( like speaking english ) I would like to know about dumping data on a tag to another , if it possible ..

Thank's all !

Is there someone from France that could swap a tag with omg-prod if he sends his tag to you?

omg-prod wrote:

Thank's all !

J'ai un tag à échanger, contactez moi en MP...

Bozotclown1970 wrote:
omg-prod wrote:

Thank's all !

Is there someone from France that could swap a tag with omg-prod if he sends his tag to you?

Thank's Bozot smile

omg-prod wrote:
Bozotclown1970 wrote:
omg-prod wrote:

Thank's all !

Thank's Bozot smile

No problem, I have dealt with silentman and he is a great contributor. I'm sure it will work out for the best.

silentman wrote:
omg-prod wrote:

Thank's all !

Je t'ai envoyé un message en privé Silent smile

omg-prod wrote:
silentman wrote:
omg-prod wrote:

Thank's all !

Oui vu ! tu veux échanger ?

silentman wrote:
omg-prod wrote:
silentman wrote:

Ouais carrément c'est quoi si j'ai compris on échange des tags ?

silentman wrote:
omg-prod wrote:
silentman wrote:

yep ! bien sur j'ai deux tags non reconnue sur la mienne un de 200 et celui de d'arriver a 100 m , si sa peut t’intéresser smile

omg-prod wrote:
silentman wrote:
omg-prod wrote:

yep ! bien sur j'ai deux tags non reconnue sur la mienne un de 200 et celui de d'arriver a 100 m , si sa peut t’intéresser smile

Don't get me wrong here, I don't want to offend anyone and I totally understand that it's easier to communicate in ones native language (I'm from Sweden myself) but this thread will become quite hard to follow if everyone starts writing in their native language.

Ja gissar att det jag skriver nu ser ut för er ungefär som det ser ut för mig när ni skriver på franska. smile

Hello everyone, I'm new to all this and would like to be added to the list in the first post. I'm from Sweden, Stockholm and I don't print so much and for now I only have the 100 m orange filament that came along with the da vinci mini w printer but I plan on buying a 2,3 kg spool later and then it would be good to know that someone is able to swap their chip with me.

Then I just wonder how it even is possible to print down to 0 meters? Before starting a print it says how much filament that will be used and it feels weird to start a print that will use more filament than is left on the chip...

I'm sorry for my english, I try to make sense but english isn't my native language so it's hard sometimes.

Det vore gött att kunna skriva på svenska och att alla förstod men nu är det inte så och då får vi anpassa oss...
(It would be nice to be able to write in Swedish and still make everybody understand but that's not the case so we must adapt to english...)

Welcome, and I hope you enjoy your printer.  smile

videtrombon wrote:

I'm from Sweden, Stockholm and I don't print so much and for now I only have the 100 m orange filament that came along with the da vinci mini w printer but I plan on buying a 2,3 kg spool later and then it would be good to know that someone is able to swap their chip with me.

I managed (physically) break my only empty tag but I've got 11 rolls of XYZprinting filament so sooner or later I will have empty tags to swap with you. And I'm in Sweden by the way (but not in Stockholm).

kallt_kaffe wrote:
videtrombon wrote:

I'm from Sweden, Stockholm and I don't print so much and for now I only have the 100 m orange filament that came along with the da vinci mini w printer but I plan on buying a 2,3 kg spool later and then it would be good to know that someone is able to swap their chip with me.

I managed (physically) break my only empty tag but I've got 11 rolls of XYZprinting filament so sooner or later I will have empty tags to swap with you. And I'm in Sweden by the way (but not in Stockholm).

That sounds great, maybe you could send me a PM when one roll gets near end?

142 (edited by omg-prod 2017-01-21 17:11:25)

kallt_kaffe wrote:
omg-prod wrote:
silentman wrote:

Don't get me wrong here, I don't want to offend anyone and I totally understand that it's easier to communicate in ones native language (I'm from Sweden myself) but this thread will become quite hard to follow if everyone starts writing in their native language.

Ja gissar att det jag skriver nu ser ut för er ungefär som det ser ut för mig när ni skriver på franska. smile

I can understand a little bet what you said, but this thread is about sharing with same country people .. when someone speak in other language of English , it's just two people find them and
Starting talking about TAG swap  .. 
it's normal I think , In this thread we are gonna find a lot of melting people ... like not everybody
Can write English without google traduction or whatever .. but not the best way
Hope you got me ! Sorry about the French flooding ^^ we PM already

omg-prod wrote:
kallt_kaffe wrote:
omg-prod wrote:

I can understand a little bet what you said, but this thread is about sharing with same country people .. when someone speak in other language of English , it's just two people find them and
Starting talking about TAG swap  .. 
it's normal I think , In this thread we are gonna find a lot of melting people ... like , not everybody Can write English without google traduction or whatever .. but not the best way .
Hope you got me ! Sorry about the French flooding ^^ we PM already

Busco intercambio de tarjeta  con alguien que no sea Coolarts, tiene mis otras etiquetas ntag  miás, y quiero compartir con alguien mas. Por que conozcan mundo mis Ntag
Si alguien esta interesado, que me mande un privado.

Madrid ESPAÑA

PD: Bozotclown1970 incluye me en la primera entrada del Post

yo también soy del 70

I am looking for a card exchange with someone other than Coolarts, have my other ntag tags, and I want to share with someone else. Why do they know my Ntag world?
If someone is interested, send me a private.

Madrid Spain

PS: Bozotclown1970 includes me in the first Post entry

I'm 70 too

145 (edited by CoolArts 2017-01-22 20:24:52)

chetosvsgeez wrote:

I am looking for a card exchange with someone other than Coolarts

You're doing good, i still have to print 700 m to buy more tags, or just to reswap the tags you've swapped with me. wink

Thanks for all!.
Regards, CoolArts.

XYZ Junior/Mini Passwords Thread
If you are in a hurry and need your password NOW, or if it takes me too long for you, you can read the posts from 1851. I'm not going to be as effective as Bozo or Cgrillo, but you can give a try with me. If PASSWORDS thread follow it's current flow: asking for repeated passwords, not returning or false PACKS... I will end up with it as others before me.

chetosvsgeez wrote:

Busco intercambio de tarjeta  con alguien que no sea Coolarts, tiene mis otras etiquetas ntag  miás, y quiero compartir con alguien mas. Por que conozcan mundo mis Ntag

Madrid ESPAÑA

yo también soy del 70

I am looking for a card exchange with someone other than Coolarts, have my other ntag tags, and I want to share with someone else. Why do they know my Ntag world?

Madrid Spain

I'm 70 too

I'm located in Spain so I suppose I can send you the tag that came with my Mini w. I'm now using an EMUTAG so I don't need it anymore.

chetosvsgeez wrote:

Madrid ESPAÑA

yo también soy del 70

Madrid Spain

I'm 70 too

I'm located in Spain so I suppose I can send you the tag that came with my Mini w. I'm now using an EMUTAG so I don't need it anymore.

@fj.aquino: Please check your inbox.

Regards!.

If you are in a hurry and need your password NOW, or if it takes me too long for you, you can read the posts from 1851. I'm not going to be as effective as Bozo or Cgrillo, but you can give a try with me. If PASSWORDS thread follow it's current flow: asking for repeated passwords, not returning or false PACKS... I will end up with it as others before me.

Necesito cambiar otra etiqueta, parece que los metros de filamento se gastan mas rápidamente de lo que puedo cambiar las etiquetas

I need to change another tag , it seems that filament meters wear out faster than I can change the tag

I've sent you a new one yesterday, you have the tracking on Hangouts smile.