Topic: PrintIt - Calidum HALE Heated Bed no longer heating

Dear PrintIt Friends,

I purchased a PrintIt heatbed for my Solidoodle 4 in July. It started out amazing! It heated incredibly quickly, the heat was uniform across the whole bed, just perfect. Recently I noticed my heat time increasing. It was taking longer and longer to get to temp, until yesterday.

Yesterday I wasn't able to get it to 100c. I was thinking it was because normally I have my printer fully enclosed, but I was cleaning the door so it was exposed. I got home and put the door back on and 20min later I was able to get it to 100c. It was slow but it got there.

Today I'm not able to get the heatbed to heat at all. I have checked all of the connections I confirmed the thermistor still matches my heat gun. The extruder still heats,everything looks good except the bed just wont heat. Are there any troubleshooting steps you would recommend me trying?

Thanks a ton in advance for the help!

Re: PrintIt - Calidum HALE Heated Bed no longer heating

Please contact us via http://support.printitindustries.com so we can trouble shoot your issue.  Either way we will get you up and running.

Printit Industries Model 8.10 fully enclosed CoreXY, Chamber heat
3-SD3's & a Workbench all fully enclosed, RH-Slic3r Win7pro, E3D V6, Volcano & Cyclops Hot End
SSR/500W AC Heated Glass Bed, Linear bearings on SS rods. Direct Drive Y-axis, BulldogXL
Thanks to all for your contributions

Thanks for the super fast reply Wardjr! Support Case #659140

I have responded to your ticket, let me know here if you did not receive it.

Printit Industries Model 8.10 fully enclosed CoreXY, Chamber heat
3-SD3's & a Workbench all fully enclosed, RH-Slic3r Win7pro, E3D V6, Volcano & Cyclops Hot End
SSR/500W AC Heated Glass Bed, Linear bearings on SS rods. Direct Drive Y-axis, BulldogXL
Thanks to all for your contributions

Wardjr helped me find the issue...http://soliforum.com/i/?49SU6KP.jpg

yup, that would cause issues... hmm

SD4 #1 & #2 - Lawsy carriages, E3D v6, Rumba controller board, mirror bed plate, X motor fan, upgraded PSU & Mica bed heater
SD4 #3 - in the works ~ Folgertech FT-5, rev 1
Printit Industries Beta Tester - Horizon H1