Topic: dang, Forgot how to!

I have a solidoodle 3 my laptop was setup for. hooked up the solidoodle 2 I just got, and no luck. doesn't see it at all. It simply wont connect at all. :[

Re: dang, Forgot how to!

Also, it has the REV-E board. Is this what they usually have? Or is this a new board on a old printer? Slightly confused.

avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00

Tools-> Boards-> Which?! Also, as i define the board, what number do i choose for a REV-E board?

So after a long night of messing with this, ive come to the understanding something is wrong with either with the drivers, or its firmware..

Well finally made a little progress. I can now connect and see printer information properly, and I see the temp of the sensor reporting the ambient temp of the room, but no control over the motion. Any ideas?

Printrboard is board 81 in the firmware - regardless of revision.

verify the endstops are working correctly, and that you have homing set correctly in RH

Use M119 to check endstop status
run the command with NO endstops hit first
then run the command again while depressing each one manually in turn to see if there is a change in status

unless the 2 is different, homing locations should be:
X: max
Y: max
Z: min
size is 150 x 150, i think?

SD4 #1 & #2 - Lawsy carriages, E3D v6, Rumba controller board, mirror bed plate, X motor fan, upgraded PSU & Mica bed heater
SD4 #3 - in the works ~ Folgertech FT-5, rev 1
Printit Industries Beta Tester - Horizon H1

Used M119, tested. All showed open when they were not triggered, and when I held each down they reported correctly. So that is not the issue.

Communicating @ #define BAUDRATE 250000

#define MOTHERBOARD 81 //{SD Patch}

///////////////////////////

Ok, somehow After testing its alive. Not sure if it was me cycling through the limit switches (stuck switch?), or heating up the extruder than testing movement, but something worked. Everything looks good so far  except the motion in one of the axis, i believe one of the belts is loose. Further testing to come, hopefully its just mechanical and not electrical/software..