Topic: iPhone cellphone telephone headache

For the last year I've been getting the blue screen of death randomly which would send my 5s into a perpetual state of turning off and on and crashing. So I finally updated my 5s to a 6s today. Prior to running to the Apple store, I backed my 5s to my most trustworthy computer. When I returned home, I did the usual of plugging into my computer and hitting Restore From Last Backup. Well, apparently I backed up with the old 9.xx.x software with my 5s, and the hour-old 6s was on another software. So I did a update on my 5s assuming the 6s was on the new 10.0.2...NOPE! Now I just got done updating the 6s to 10.0.2. The only thing I could do this was do open the phone as "New Device" rather than the preferred method of a simple transference.

Oh, and what's that? I forgot an Otterbox? Factor in another trip out while both were backing up and updating.

With pics and videos of my daughter since minute one, important notes, and countless emails on one inactive 5s, and a blanket starter service on one 6s with no apparent way to transfer, I'm about to drop both off a nearby bridge. UGH!!
Not reaching for help really, just venting 4 hours into the upgrade.

Printit Mason and Printit Horizon printers
Multiple SD2s- Bulldog XL, E3D v5/v6/Lite6, Volcano, Hobb Goblin, Titan, .9 motor, Lawsy carriages, direct Y drive, fishing line...the list goes on
Filawinder and Filastruder #1870.....worth every penny!

Re: iPhone cellphone telephone headache

You did choose an Apple device after all... Just be glad you where not forced to upgrade to a newer device like I was back when I had a first gen shuffle they trashed just so I had to get a new one. That is why i no longer support Apple anything.

Printing since 2009 and still love it!
Anycubic 4MAX best $225 ever invested.
Voxelabs Proxima SLA. 6 inch 2k Mono LCD.
Anycubic Predator, massive Delta machine. 450 x 370 print envelope.

Re: iPhone cellphone telephone headache

I've generally had a great experience with iPhone over the years. Their planned obsolescence is infuriated for sure, but I have thousands of dollars in movies, shows, and music wrapped up in Apple, so I'm stuck until they decide to allow iTunes on other brands and devices.

Anyway, all is mostly straightened out and I am a little more level headed wink

Printit Mason and Printit Horizon printers
Multiple SD2s- Bulldog XL, E3D v5/v6/Lite6, Volcano, Hobb Goblin, Titan, .9 motor, Lawsy carriages, direct Y drive, fishing line...the list goes on
Filawinder and Filastruder #1870.....worth every penny!