Topic: Hi, again a New

I had the forum to present first not found, but in this case now ...:)

My name is Edwin and I am from Germany.
I have several 3D printer and I me construct this for some time and build itself. By the way, of course, interested in something to see me the bigger picture what others do to new inspiration and ideas to find.
I hope you can understand the English of the Googel-tranlator reasonably. Otherwise, just ask.

Greetings Edwin

Re: Hi, again a New

welcome to the board

Sd4 #9080 with a glass bed. E3d chimera duel extruder. Paste extruder , duet wifi.
Lawsy carriages. linear bearings. Y axis direct drive, Kinect scanner
SD4#8188 glass bed, lawsly carriages, E3d v6, octoprint http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hotrod96z28
Filastruder/filawinder, Custom Delta 300mm x 600mm

Welcome to the forum.
It is refreshing to see someone who has scratch built their own printer.
I admit the google translation is a bit awkward but we will get through it. 
I am of German decent but do not speak or write in German.
Tin

Soliddoodle 4 stock w glass bed------Folger Tech Prusa 2020 upgraded to and titan /aero extruder mirror bed
FT5 with titan/ E3D Aero------MP mini select w glass bed
MP Utimate maker pro-W bondtech extruder
Marlin/Repetier Host/ Slic3r and Cura

Hi Tin,

Yes, the Googel translators working ever quite funny ...

I have not only self-built printer, but I was never satisfied with the results of Purchased printers. These often have very many problems, as I just with a friend and His Da Vinci see why I came on this forum.
I'm building my printer itself, because this work by cheaper, faster and more accurate, and I am not bound expensive to a manufacturer. For this purpose it's fun because sometimes develop what completely new, or test.

Edwin