Topic: Hi all

Hi all, My name is Brian but my screen name is 3d-printcreator.

I am a salesperson who sells professional videocamera's to broadcasting companies and I started 3D printing late 2015.
At first I used my printer to repair camera's and make fun stuff, but now I really use it for rapid prototyping and creating my own designs.

Besides a lot of other hobbies, I also like to make video blogs (vlogs) and 3D printing is a very nice subject to vlog about. Therefore I have my own vlog on YouTube with a weekly update on 3D printing.

Because this is my first post and I don't know the rules about sending links in posts, I won't post the link to the channel in this post, but if it's okay, I think someone will tell me and I will post the link later.

I print with a XYZPrinting Da Vinci Pro printer, mainly in PLA but sometimes also in ABS and NYLON.
I design my parts in 123DDesign and I slice everything with Simplify3D.

If you want to know more. Just ask me.

Re: Hi all

Welcome the forum and thank you for being upfront and considerate.  I am not certain but links used to be limited until after a certain number of posts.  All you can do is try and see.  I would ask that you try and keep things in the appropriate section, especially if trying to sell something.

As always happy printing

Printit Industries Model 8.10 fully enclosed CoreXY, Chamber heat
3-SD3's & a Workbench all fully enclosed, RH-Slic3r Win7pro, E3D V6, Volcano & Cyclops Hot End
SSR/500W AC Heated Glass Bed, Linear bearings on SS rods. Direct Drive Y-axis, BulldogXL
Thanks to all for your contributions