Topic: Need PEI Sheets W/ Adhesive?

Hi All,

Just wanted to inform that CS Hyde Company, offers a wide variety of material dedicated to 3D Printing.

We specialize in tapes, films, fabrics, and silicone.

We offer Ultem®/PEI in a variety of thicknesses. Backed with a custom 3M™ Adhesive. No need to buy seperate adhesives we did it for you.

Other materials include Kapton®, FEP, Polyester tape, etc.

check us out today.  www.cshyde.com or feel free to email: [email protected]

Re: Need PEI Sheets W/ Adhesive?

just a suggestion, but i think you would do well to add 8" x 8"  (200mmx200mm) size to your offerings - a fairly large percentage of home 3d printers are in that size category - 6x6 is too small and 12x12, well... most folks don't want to spend more than they need to, or deal with having to trim it down to size.

and then there is the whole makerbot/flashforge/ctc crowd... with rectangular beds, not square....

or the delta/kossel crowd with round beds...

wink

SD4 #1 & #2 - Lawsy carriages, E3D v6, Rumba controller board, mirror bed plate, X motor fan, upgraded PSU & Mica bed heater
SD4 #3 - in the works ~ Folgertech FT-5, rev 1
Printit Industries Beta Tester - Horizon H1

3 (edited by CSHydeCompany 2016-05-19 17:30:04)

Heartless,

We appreciate the feedback, we can custom cut to any size including rectangles and diameters, so you do not have to do any trimming yourself. But your right i will add a 8x8 for convenience. Again thank you for your input thats the reason we are here.

Pretty cool to see a company come back to check their posts, AND respond to customer needs!

Rare indeed, thank you!

Printit Industries Model 8.10 fully enclosed CoreXY, Chamber heat
3-SD3's & a Workbench all fully enclosed, RH-Slic3r Win7pro, E3D V6, Volcano & Cyclops Hot End
SSR/500W AC Heated Glass Bed, Linear bearings on SS rods. Direct Drive Y-axis, BulldogXL
Thanks to all for your contributions

definitely a rare occurrence, but much appreciated! smile

SD4 #1 & #2 - Lawsy carriages, E3D v6, Rumba controller board, mirror bed plate, X motor fan, upgraded PSU & Mica bed heater
SD4 #3 - in the works ~ Folgertech FT-5, rev 1
Printit Industries Beta Tester - Horizon H1

Great prices too!

FuseBox 1.5 CoreXY - e3dv6 - Graphic Smart Display
Solidoodle 2 - e3dv6 - Hobb Goblin - e3d Titan - lawsy carriages - Direct Drive Y Axis - T8 Z axis - OctoPi

We appreciate the support. The new sizes are added thanks to Heartless. If any of you purchase feel free to let us know how it works. Have a great day all!

http://catalog.cshyde.com/viewitems/3d- … /ultem-pei

Above is a updated link with the various sizes.

10 (edited by ysb 2016-08-04 17:20:35)

you need to review your international posting cost ....

i want 2 sheets of 36-3A-3D-7.87x7.87 : 14$

posting cost to quebec/canada .... : Fedex Ground $21.39 (and i don't speak about the 'custom' and 'handling' cost that fedex love to add...

https://media.giphy.com/media/6Q2KA5ly49368/giphy.gif

YSB,

I am sorry if you misread our website our shipping costs are only estimates and we adjust costs at time of shipping. 

http://soliforum.com/i/?xQwp5pm.png

12 (edited by ysb 2016-08-05 12:11:16)

I misread nothing..  what's the goal of your estimates if it is so "out of the target" that we need the time of shipping to get the real state of our order ?

when i ordered something at the international and the cost of shipping (estimate or not) is near the double of the cost of the object, (even more for something as simple as a sheet of plastic..) , my only move is the button "CANCEL" ..

sorry.. there is a lot of tool on the net that can provide a near "real" shipping estimate.. and i will not give you a white card to add whatever you want for "shipping/handling" after the "confirm order" click..

I am sorry that you had a bad experience. We will look further into the international shipping. Thank you for your response. We will work hard to make it easier for international customers like yourself.

I ordered a PEI sheet from these guys for my Lulzbot Mini (170mm x 170mm). I went with 40mil thickness, which is a bit too thick for the stock setup. I put a #4 washer under each screw to push the auto-leveling washers up a bit and it's working well.

I had to special order it, just email and request the size. It shipped quickly and the 3M adhesive they included works well. Install was easy, and it lays nice and flat without much work. If it holds up well, I'll be ordering another one for my other print bed.