Topic: Worlds smallest v8

Hi to all, my name is Andrew, only been drawing n printing for about a year n half now.I have a standard 1.0 davinci and it does fine for me, As i'm more then happy to lathe and or mill my prints to finish off. This is my miniture v8, It"s capacity is 9.88cc which will be the worlds smallest internal combustion v8 engine if i can get it running? Very soon i hope,,So i bought a printer to print my inlet manifold with abs, If it does run? won't be for long, so the manifold shouldn't get to hot?

Post's attachments

250.jpg
250.jpg 274.01 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

295.jpg
295.jpg 470.95 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
Brisbane Australia,sketchup make, sad hey,,mechanic by trade,crazy about engineering in all forms

Re: Worlds smallest v8

im so jealous thats awesome

Sd4 #9080 with a glass bed. E3d chimera duel extruder. Paste extruder , duet wifi.
Lawsy carriages. linear bearings. Y axis direct drive, Kinect scanner
SD4#8188 glass bed, lawsly carriages, E3d v6, octoprint http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hotrod96z28
Filastruder/filawinder, Custom Delta 300mm x 600mm

Thanks Kronikabuse,, will be sure to post n update

Brisbane Australia,sketchup make, sad hey,,mechanic by trade,crazy about engineering in all forms

Wow. I'm not worthy. If you have trouble with the ABS, there is a high temp filament that might help. ColorFabb is a name brand.

http://colorfabb.com/ht-dark-gray

Robox printer, HICTOP (Prusa i3 variant) Model 3DP17 printer, ELEK 2.5W laser engraver, AutoDesk 123D Design, Windows 10

5 (edited by miniturev8 2016-07-16 10:59:19)

Engine ready to fire up with in a few days,,good luck to me.
Well i gave it a good GO, didn't quite work,,but it's still in one
piece,which i'm happy about.So will continue to work on it for now.16/07/2016.

Post's attachments

Miniture engine 018.JPG
Miniture engine 018.JPG 2.49 mb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.