Re: E3D Titan extruder

scobo wrote:

I made a part for mine that fits onto the z endstop to raise it by 3mm as I now use a 3mm sheet of aluminium on the top of the glass bed which had formed a crack.

yer I used aluminum for a while but nothing stuck to it  so i got some 3mm glass cut n put that on worked heaps better smile

NoHands wrote:
scobo wrote:

I made a part for mine that fits onto the z endstop to raise it by 3mm as I now use a 3mm sheet of aluminium on the top of the glass bed which had formed a crack.

yer I used aluminum for a while but nothing stuck to it  so i got some 3mm glass cut n put that on worked heaps better smile

Yeah, bare aluminium is useless. I have a Buildtak sheet on the aluminium plate.

Davinci 1.0 with repetier firmware & E3D V6 Lite
Anycubic Photon DLP printer, Einscan-S 3D scanner
Simplify3d, 123D Design, Meshmixer
http://www.thingiverse.com/scobo/designs

I'm a little late to the party! I am planning on installing a Titan in my DaVinci 1.0a. It should be delivered this week.

I tried downloading the files listed in the first page of this thread and the links are bad. Too old I guess.

ENJOY!

Attachment icon Configuration.h 70.95 kb, 51 downloads since 2016-05-06

Attachment icon cutting drill guide v2.stl [ 3D Preview ] 47.35 kb, 53 downloads since 2016-05-06

Attachment icon Daughterboard Bracket.stl [ 3D Preview ] 2.04 kb, 38 downloads since 2016-05-06

Attachment icon Extruder Bracket holes fill.stl [ 3D Preview ] 26.74 kb, 48 downloads since 2016-05-06

Attachment icon Extruder Bracket No New Holes.stl [ 3D Preview ] 19.91 kb, 63 downloads since 2016-05-06

Anybody still have a working link to these? Or similar that I can get.

updated missing deleted files