Topic: New filament company

Hi everybody. I have recently launched a new filament company on Amazon. I didn't have a lot of funds to start out the company but am working on raising money to get a bigger assortment of colors and increase my inventory. We only have a couple of colors right now but are close to getting a bunch more.

I am also reselling another type of "unconventional" filament and need the money to build my inventory of those filaments. I'm not asking for donations just for some people to try my filament for themselves and give me some feedback. A couple of people have tried it and love it but I need to spread the word. I'll help you guys get the best filament you can for an affordable price. I want to help YOU out.

If you are looking to buy a couple spools of 1.75 mm ABS filament please go check out my store at amazon.com/shops/fixion3d. It's some pretty good stuff. Let me know what you think!

Fixion3D helping to bring the world's ideas to life.

Re: New filament company

The price is good how's the diameter consistency?

Printit Industries Model 8.10 fully enclosed CoreXY, Chamber heat
3-SD3's & a Workbench all fully enclosed, RH-Slic3r Win7pro, E3D V6, Volcano & Cyclops Hot End
SSR/500W AC Heated Glass Bed, Linear bearings on SS rods. Direct Drive Y-axis, BulldogXL
Thanks to all for your contributions

It's all in the product description: Diameter, roundness, and weight  tolerances.

I'll try some and let you know my thoughts.

3-SD3's & a Workbench all fully enclosed, RH-Slic3r Win7pro, E3D V6, Volcano & Cyclops Hot End
SSR/500W AC Heated Glass Bed, Linear bearings on SS rods. Direct Drive Y-axis, BulldogXL

Ordered.

It is shipped. Forgive me as I learn how to sell on Amazon. The package will be confirmed as sent later this afternoon.

Thanks for the feedback, no worries on my end.

How has the filament turned out? A couple other people have said that they have had issues printing the black filament. How has your luck been with the black?

The black roll went very quickly, printed extremely consistently and exhibits excellent adhesion.
I am particularly fond of the non glossy but not matte finish that it produced.  The diameter was consistent as advertised.  Overall I was very impressed with the quality and would recommend your filament.  I have tried a little of the green I ordered and am expecting similar performance.  I suspect I will burn through that roll before the weekend is over and will update here.
I printed your black and when that roll ran out I used a little black Octave (glossy in photo) to finish the job.
http://i.imgur.com/mDJx7lT.jpg
It seems your vacuum bagging could use some improvement and the shipping charges were slightly confusing.  Other than that I would say I am a satisfied customer.

What about the vacuum bagging could be fixed? I'll forward your comments to my supplier and hopefully fix the problem.

Thank you for your order and for your great review!

It wasn't actually vacuumed, it was sealed fine.  Certainly not a huge problem, just an observation.