Re: New message on solidoodle website

Would they bother changing the message from "Not selling printers right now" to "Not selling printers ever again"?  Only existing customers would care, and we know how much Solidoodle cares about them.  I'm guessing the site will remain as it is until the domain expires and it becomes a page of vaguely 3D Printing related ads.

If they are going through Chapter 11 it could take months.

Ultimaker S3.

n2ri wrote:

its getting near impossible to buy American/good quality products so I guess most people never heard the expresion "which is cheaper? doing it right the 1st time or doing it over many times?"
our country has been having a industrial war with others that we barrow money from then they sell poor products to us and we list them hundreds per day on our Recall list. I had to cancel most of my emails from that list due to overloading my inbox daily and 98% of the products from GUESS WHO? I say both parties are at fault, but My wife is the only one I know that thinks blame fixes a problem.

Donald is that you?

I think Ian said it best (not counting the excellent Grail reference knowack) is that they ran the company like a Kickstarter project.  In the end people lost jobs and money buying things they didn't get.

Im irritated.  Solidoodle was to replace my dead printer with a new unit and instead sent me a unit that once caught on fire (scorched cables in motherboard tray) and pause every 10 seconds.   While everyone else is getting a free Mod T printer.  Im just left with this piece of crap.......

Im irritated.  Solidoodle was to replace my dead printer with a new unit and instead sent me a unit that once caught on fire (scorched cables in motherboard tray) and pause every 10 seconds.   While everyone else is getting a free Mod T printer.  Im just left with this piece of crap.......

IMHO the MOD T is a flimsy design with a small print envelope  . What SD do you have.

Tin

Soliddoodle 4 stock w glass bed------Folger Tech Prusa 2020 upgraded to and titan /aero extruder mirror bed
FT5 with titan/ E3D Aero------MP mini select w glass bed
MP Utimate maker pro-W bondtech extruder
Marlin/Repetier Host/ Slic3r and Cura

I have a 2 and a press.  The press is the problem child.