Topic: Slic3r and SF settings

Might be nice to have a thread devoted to sharing settings for prints. Since settings would be different depending on requirements of a print, you could share a pic of print and settings profile. This way, prints that interest other users may be tried by several people to optimize settings for print types leading to a list of ultimate settings for print type.

Re: Slic3r and SF settings

If someone posts a nice guide and settings, Ill sticky the thread smile

Specifically, it would be nice if Ian and/or others put together information on .1mm printing, given that it's not "officially" supported yet.  I intend to do a fair number of interlocking precision parts and would be happy to post on this topic once my machine arrives.

need both types full instructions as I have solidoodle2 it came with both slicers and repetier host. SF has never worked since installed and no place can I find how to fix whats set up wrong so its dead weight. when i tried using it the head would just drag slow across/against build plate to center than make a squiggle line slow then raise 4 levels do squiggle then return home like its done. same with any STL file. I stopped trying it b4 it damaged printer.

Solidoodle 2 with Deluxe kit cover & glass bed with heater. and 2nd board SD2 used not 3rd and alum platform not installed yet still wood. also need cooling fan installed to board. use Repetier Host couple vers. Slic3r also have all free ware STL programs