Topic: Revolve3D PLA

I won this filament on the Christmas giveaway and just now had a chance to try it. All I can say is WOW! Wish I would have bought some along time ago. Very consistent color, holds the glass bed very well, and pops off easy, and the finish product looks stunning. Thanks you for your product, I will be purchasing more.

Re: Revolve3D PLA

I haven't tried their PLA, but I extruded their ABS exclusively for awhile. Great stuff and great customer service!

Printit Mason and Printit Horizon printers
Multiple SD2s- Bulldog XL, E3D v5/v6/Lite6, Volcano, Hobb Goblin, Titan, .9 motor, Lawsy carriages, direct Y drive, fishing line...the list goes on
Filawinder and Filastruder #1870.....worth every penny!

agreed! they gave me some samples of their ABS last year and I done review on here for them. amazing quality all around. they where working on lower shipping cost to US too.

Solidoodle 2 with Deluxe kit cover & glass bed with heater. and 2nd board SD2 used not 3rd and alum platform not installed yet still wood. also need cooling fan installed to board. use Repetier Host couple vers. Slic3r also have all free ware STL programs

sandcub1971 won a 1Kg spool of our PLA, not our PLA pellets for home extrusion. Thanks for the review and I am glad you like the PLA. It really is great stuff.

www.Revolve3D.com
[email protected]
3D Printer Filament, ABS Pellets, PLA pellets, Colorant, and Accessories