Topic: Free webinar on 3D printing

Hello everyone!

Divide By Zero Technologies is organizing a live webinar on December 22, 2015 at 4pm IST.

Swapnil Sansare, our 3D Printing expert will explain the core process behind 3D printing. If you're eager to know more about 3D printing or have any 3D printing related queries, come join us at our live webinar on December 22.

You can find the link for our live webinar on DivByZ Facebook profile at 4pm on December 22, 2015. Hope to see you there!

First 10 subscribers will get access to live webinar portal.Do leave a comment if interested.

Re: Free webinar on 3D printing

Will surely look into it,Please update me the webinar link.

Yeah Im sure your interested, considering your the same user who posted the original post. Why are you replying to yourself?

4 (edited by n2ri 2015-12-21 23:02:33)

good catch Brad LMAO. only posts OP made are foreign sales etc. maybe they need to attend webinar b4 joining a forum hehe. I have even attended live seminars and this Forum has more to offer than either as far as #D printing info. I sugest these members search the forum b4 trying to inform others or selling over priced no name products

Solidoodle 2 with Deluxe kit cover & glass bed with heater. and 2nd board SD2 used not 3rd and alum platform not installed yet still wood. also need cooling fan installed to board. use Repetier Host couple vers. Slic3r also have all free ware STL programs

I just hate it when people try to deceive.

I really don't care if you promote your business in this forum, just be honest about it.