Re: 2015 Christmas Giveaway!!!!

ryan-mm85 wrote:

it would be nice to be entered,
but im pretty sure I havnt put in 10 contributing posts.

They just need to be "genuine posts"...I think you've got it covered smile

SD2 - Stock - Enclosure - Heated Bed - Glass Plate - Auto Fire Extinguisher
Ord Bot Hadron - RAMPS 1.4 - Bulldog XL - E3D v6 - 10" x 10" PCB Heated Build w/SSR - Glass Plate
Thanks for All of Your Help!

ryan-mm85 wrote:

it would be nice to be entered,
but im pretty sure I havnt put in 10 contributing posts.

I believe the word I used was genuine, you're in.

Printit Industries Model 8.10 fully enclosed CoreXY, Chamber heat
3-SD3's & a Workbench all fully enclosed, RH-Slic3r Win7pro, E3D V6, Volcano & Cyclops Hot End
SSR/500W AC Heated Glass Bed, Linear bearings on SS rods. Direct Drive Y-axis, BulldogXL
Thanks to all for your contributions

28 (edited by Gordym 2015-12-07 18:15:33)

Please enter my name in the drawing.

SD2
E3D V6
MK5 V6

Today's your last chance to enter!!!  So get your name in the hat before 12 AM central time for your chance to win something great.

3-SD3's & a Workbench all fully enclosed, RH-Slic3r Win7pro, E3D V6, Volcano & Cyclops Hot End
SSR/500W AC Heated Glass Bed, Linear bearings on SS rods. Direct Drive Y-axis, BulldogXL

ok cool enter me please big_smile

Me too please!

It is time to give some some cool stuff away!!!!  We had 18 things donated and 16 users sign up for the drawing.  So all names went into the hat and were drawn out for each item being given away in the order they were listed.  When I ran out of users, all names went back into the hat for the remaining 2 gifts.
As always a huge THANK YOU to those that made this possible.
All gifts are being given away by the donor listed.  Please contact them directly through PM or Forum mail to redeem your gift.

Winner                        Item                                                                                                Donor

Morganism                            1 E3d LITE6                                                                                                    IronMan

Kronikabuse                         1 E3d LITE6                                                                                                    IronMan

justsomeguy                        1 full (1KG) spool of MakerGeeks ABS Filament; color of winner's choice:      IronMan

widespreaddeadhead          1 set *Lawsy's carriages                                                                               AZERATE

michaudtime                         1E3D Hobb Goblin with tension arm and radial bearing                                AZERATE

n2ri                                      1kg of Inland filament- ABS or PLA as well as color will be winner's choice   AZERATE

Gordym                                An X-acto knife set                                                                                        knowack

trayracing                            1 digital caliper                                                                                              knowack

Pegmis                                A set of Lawsy Carriages in the winner's color of choice                               heartless

sandcub1971                     1Kg spool of 1.75mm ABS or 1.75mm PLA in one of the colors we offer         Revolve3D

Tin Falcon                           A Lite6, lightly used                                                                                       Jagowilson

TicTock                               $150 in store credit for www.filastruder.com                                                 elmoret

ryan-mm85                        $100  in store credit for www.filastruder.com                                                elmoret

madfalcon81                      $50  in store credit for www.filastruder.com                                                  elmoret

Ski52                                  1 roll of Taulman PCTPE                                                                                 wardjr

chancrescolex                    1 roll of Taulman PCTPE                                                                                  wardjr

widespreaddeadhead       1 roll of Taulman PCTPE                                                                                  wardjr

Ski52                                 $50 towards anything printer related that the winner wants                         Brad
                                          that can be ordered online!!! Arrange details with wardjr.

Pay very close attention as your name could be on the list twice!!!

Congratulations to our winners from the Soliforum Staff.

Merry Christmas!!!

Thank you and I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.

THANKS ALL! Merry Christmas!

Solidoodle 2 with Deluxe kit cover & glass bed with heater. and 2nd board SD2 used not 3rd and alum platform not installed yet still wood. also need cooling fan installed to board. use Repetier Host couple vers. Slic3r also have all free ware STL programs

Thanks all Merry Christmas
email sent
Tin

Soliddoodle 4 stock w glass bed------Folger Tech Prusa 2020 upgraded to and titan /aero extruder mirror bed
FT5 with titan/ E3D Aero------MP mini select w glass bed
MP Utimate maker pro-W bondtech extruder
Marlin/Repetier Host/ Slic3r and Cura

Thanks wardjr for organizing this!!

Brad wrote:

Thanks wardjr for organizing this!!

Thanks for making it all possible Brad

Merry Christmas

We had 18 things donated and 16 users sign up for the drawing.

And you have to love the Odds on this raffle.
tin

Soliddoodle 4 stock w glass bed------Folger Tech Prusa 2020 upgraded to and titan /aero extruder mirror bed
FT5 with titan/ E3D Aero------MP mini select w glass bed
MP Utimate maker pro-W bondtech extruder
Marlin/Repetier Host/ Slic3r and Cura

Thank you all who donated and made this possible. Made me feel great. I never seem to win anything lol

Sd4 #9080 with a glass bed. E3d chimera duel extruder. Paste extruder , duet wifi.
Lawsy carriages. linear bearings. Y axis direct drive, Kinect scanner
SD4#8188 glass bed, lawsly carriages, E3d v6, octoprint http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hotrod96z28
Filastruder/filawinder, Custom Delta 300mm x 600mm

Congrats to all the winners! big_smile

Happy Holidays to all!

SD4 #1 & #2 - Lawsy carriages, E3D v6, Rumba controller board, mirror bed plate, X motor fan, upgraded PSU & Mica bed heater
SD4 #3 - in the works ~ Folgertech FT-5, rev 1
Printit Industries Beta Tester - Horizon H1

As has been said - I never win anything - I won TWICE!!  Thanx to all involved. 

It's a great day in Muddville!

Ya'all have a good Hoilday....

Thanx again

Ski

Ender 3 Pro

Wow, thanks everyone!

Happy Holidays!

FuseBox 1.5 CoreXY - e3dv6 - Graphic Smart Display
Solidoodle 2 - e3dv6 - Hobb Goblin - e3d Titan - lawsy carriages - Direct Drive Y Axis - T8 Z axis - OctoPi

Thank you ! Best regards to all who made this possible!

Fat kids are harder to kidnap!

Thanks for all the great gifts on the list this year!

SD2
E3D V6
MK5 V6

Thank you Wardjr. and Ironman. An E3D lite is an excellent present!

Solidoodle 4-Mostly stock running off headless Raspberry Pi with Octoprint

I was too late to throw in a snarky comment, but I will anyways for fun.....

What if I perfer to make my posts ingenuine tongue Shiney like Cubic Zirconia but not worth as much as Diamonds...haha..Don't mind me, I have a bad cold/fever/chills at the moment and I seem to have lost my mind...haha

Tammy
Solidoodle 2
E3Dv6 Hotend, MK5 v6 version, Glass Bed, Anti Z backlash slop nut, SureStepr SD8825 1/32 Extruder Driver, makeshift breakaway plexiglass case; . L-Cheapo 3.8 Watt Laser Attachment w/Custom built enclosure
From Buffalo, NY, USA

Insanity is always fun as long as it's genuine wink

Feel better soon

Thanks guys.

Merry Christmas!

49 (edited by LdyMox 2015-12-17 20:58:53)

Thanks to the people giving stuff away, and congrats to any of the winners!

Tammy
Solidoodle 2
E3Dv6 Hotend, MK5 v6 version, Glass Bed, Anti Z backlash slop nut, SureStepr SD8825 1/32 Extruder Driver, makeshift breakaway plexiglass case; . L-Cheapo 3.8 Watt Laser Attachment w/Custom built enclosure
From Buffalo, NY, USA

Just received my e3d lite. Thanks again ironman

http://soliforum.com/i/?T9zkbB6.jpg

Sd4 #9080 with a glass bed. E3d chimera duel extruder. Paste extruder , duet wifi.
Lawsy carriages. linear bearings. Y axis direct drive, Kinect scanner
SD4#8188 glass bed, lawsly carriages, E3d v6, octoprint http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hotrod96z28
Filastruder/filawinder, Custom Delta 300mm x 600mm