1,526

Re: Davinci Jr and Mini NFC Password requests.

Hey can someone generate my password, this is the information:
Page: Data
[00]: 048CE4E4
[01]: E2CE4F80
[02]: E3480000
[03]: E1101200
[04]: 0103A00C
[05]: 340300FE
[06]: 00000000
[07]: 00000000

Thank you

1,527

Re: Davinci Jr and Mini NFC Password requests.

Hi, could you please help me generate my password, this is the information:
Page: Data
[00] : 0489E1E4
[01] : 229A3D80
[02] : 05480000
[03] : E1101200
[04] : 0103A00C
[05] : 340300FE
[06] : 00000000
[07] : 00000000

Thank you

1,528 (edited by cgrillo 2017-02-17 08:28:42)

Re: Davinci Jr and Mini NFC Password requests.

michaelsmith70815 wrote:

Is there a way to write a PACK code and RFUI number to a regular blank NTAG213 sticker or would I have to find blanks that came from XYZ?

I tried to copy a card but it reads: PACK 00 00

No, there is no way of using blank ntags.
We can et the password for any card UID relatively easy - but getting the PACK is so far impossible ... that's why we ask for the PACK code after supplying the password.

This has all been explained in more detail in other threads.

Mind you, there is one workaround it's the EMUTAG .. again all explained in other threads and here:-
https://www.instructables.com/id/EMUTAG … -Printers/

1,529

Re: Davinci Jr and Mini NFC Password requests.

idv230685 wrote:
abe-boy wrote:
3dprintingkid wrote:

You can try these http://www.instructables.com/id/Da-Vinc … Downgrade/

hi.

yea . thanks but i did try it.
no luck.

Good evening, it does not work version 2.3.1 ... is there a jumper on the DaVinci junior 1.0?



i cant get the advance exe. to work sad

you can;t downgrade the Jr Firmware after something like 2.2.7.
It's all in other threads - so please read.

1,530

Re: Davinci Jr and Mini NFC Password requests.

cgrillo wrote:
filip wrote:

Hi!

I would like the key for my card.

00: 045D74A5
01: F2344D81
02: 0A480000
03: E1101200
04: 0103A00C
05: 340300FE
06: 00000000
07: 00000000

Thanks a lot! Will give you pack ofc! smile

Card UID: 04 5D 74 F2 34 4D 81
Password: 95 EB 97 D8

Please return the PACK

Thanks! Successful!

PACK : 37 13

1,531

Re: Davinci Jr and Mini NFC Password requests.

00: 04F5BAC3
01: 32B44280
02: 44480000
03: E1101200
04: 0103A00C
05: 340300FE
06: 00000000
07: 00000000

Can someone crack this for me? Thanks.

1,532

Re: Davinci Jr and Mini NFC Password requests.

abe-boy

Good evening, it does not work with version 2.3.1 ... is there a jumper on the DaVinci junior 1.0?

Thanks

1,533

Re: Davinci Jr and Mini NFC Password requests.

stemcuriosity wrote:

This is my first time trying this. Please let me know if I make any errors. The first 2 pages of data (UID):
NTAG213
Page:Data
[00]:046ECB29
[01]:32B44281
[02]:45480000
[03]:E1101200
[04]:0103A00C
[05]:340300FE
[06]:00000000
[07]:00000000

NTAG13
Page data starting from: 0x00
04 6E CB 29
32 B4 42 81
45 48 00 00
E1 10 12 00
Would love to get a key password for our da Vinci Mini w so our STEM Club can print with 3rd party filaments. Thank you so much!


Card UID: 04 6E CB 32 B4 42 81
Password: 90 3D 11 E2

Please return the PACK

1,534

Re: Davinci Jr and Mini NFC Password requests.

michaelsmith70815 wrote:

PEARL WHITE
[00]: 041B53C4
[01]: 92124A81

CLR RED
[00]: C47621DB
[01]: AAED4480

BLACK
[00]: 04499C59
[01]: 92124A81

Thanks again for all of your help!

PEARL WHITE
Card UID: 04 1B 53 92 12 4A 81
Password: 48 90 BE EA

Please return the PACK

1,535

Re: Davinci Jr and Mini NFC Password requests.

sobojoebot wrote:

Hex    Page    B0    B1    B2    B3    Locked    PROT    Memory Area
    00h    0    04    89    A1    A4        W    UID
    01h    1    92    12    4A    80        W    UID
    02h    2    4A    48    00    00        W    Lock bits
    03h    3    E1    10    12    00        W    OTP
    04h    4    01    03    A0    0C        W    Read/Write
    05h    5    34    03    00    FE        W    Read/Write
    06h    6    00    00    00    00        W    Read/Write
    07h    7    00    00    00    00        W    Read/Write

Card UID: 04 89 A1 92 12 4A 80
Password: 68 DF 57 95

Please return the PACK

1,536

Re: Davinci Jr and Mini NFC Password requests.

josegaltoy wrote:

Hey can someone generate my password, this is the information:
Page: Data
[00]: 048CE4E4
[01]: E2CE4F80
[02]: E3480000
[03]: E1101200
[04]: 0103A00C
[05]: 340300FE
[06]: 00000000
[07]: 00000000

Thank you

Card UID: 04 8C E4 E2 CE 4F 80
Password: 95 A6 EF 36

Please return the PACK

1,537

Re: Davinci Jr and Mini NFC Password requests.

tee.techa wrote:

Hi, could you please help me generate my password, this is the information:
Page: Data
[00] : 0489E1E4
[01] : 229A3D80
[02] : 05480000
[03] : E1101200
[04] : 0103A00C
[05] : 340300FE
[06] : 00000000
[07] : 00000000

Thank you

Card UID: 04 89 E1 22 9A 3D 80
Password: 0F F8 FC CF

Please return the PACK

1,538

Re: Davinci Jr and Mini NFC Password requests.

jjveldscholten wrote:

00: 04F5BAC3
01: 32B44280
02: 44480000
03: E1101200
04: 0103A00C
05: 340300FE
06: 00000000
07: 00000000

Can someone crack this for me? Thanks.

Card UID: 04 F5 BA 32 B4 42 80
Password: 75 EB A9 2B

Please return the PACK

1,539

Re: Davinci Jr and Mini NFC Password requests.

cgrillo wrote:

There are a number of people who can now generate the password required for the NFC cards used in the Jr and Mini.
We have a hardware solution - not a way to decrypt anything.

To keep the other threads "clean", can you please request the password in this thread.
PMs for passwords will be ignored.

When we supply the passwords we do ask for the PACK code in return. (if you don't return the PACK,  don't expect a second card password smile )
All we need to start is the card UID - or the first 2 pages of data from the card (as it's in there)

The UIDs, Passwords and returned PACK codes will all be made public - so anyone can join in and try and crack the algorithm...
that's the goal ..

If you think you can help us and work out the algorithm, please look at the attached csv file.
Of general interest, I have added some card no's at the end starting with 0x0000000, then 0x0000001 and then bit-shifted until 0x8000000
Identical passwords occur in some of the bit-shifted passwords, this may help!

I think the encryption algorithm is AES as the chips on the main board have this functionality... anyone good at cracking AES?

For those who have a restrictive firmware in their Mini (all fw versions) or Jr (post 2.2.0) and want to be able to re-create tags at with different UIDs their own leisure - instead of swapping.  Follow this instructable.
http://www.instructables.com/id/EMUTAG- … -Printers/


Up to date file added (as of 2017-02-11 11:21:32 server time)


hola puedes darme la clave para

00: 0469BF5A
01: 229A3D80
02: 05480000
03: E1101200
04: 0103A00C
05: 340300FE
06: 00000000
07: 00000000

1,540

Re: Davinci Jr and Mini NFC Password requests.

cgrillo wrote:

There are a number of people who can now generate the password required for the NFC cards used in the Jr and Mini.
We have a hardware solution - not a way to decrypt anything.

To keep the other threads "clean", can you please request the password in this thread.
PMs for passwords will be ignored.

When we supply the passwords we do ask for the PACK code in return. (if you don't return the PACK,  don't expect a second card password smile )
All we need to start is the card UID - or the first 2 pages of data from the card (as it's in there)

The UIDs, Passwords and returned PACK codes will all be made public - so anyone can join in and try and crack the algorithm...
that's the goal ..

If you think you can help us and work out the algorithm, please look at the attached csv file.
Of general interest, I have added some card no's at the end starting with 0x0000000, then 0x0000001 and then bit-shifted until 0x8000000
Identical passwords occur in some of the bit-shifted passwords, this may help!

I think the encryption algorithm is AES as the chips on the main board have this functionality... anyone good at cracking AES?

For those who have a restrictive firmware in their Mini (all fw versions) or Jr (post 2.2.0) and want to be able to re-create tags at with different UIDs their own leisure - instead of swapping.  Follow this instructable.
http://www.instructables.com/id/EMUTAG- … -Printers/


Up to date file added (as of 2017-02-11 11:21:32 server time)


hola puedes darme la clave para

00: 0469BF5A
01: 229A3D80
02: 05480000
03: E1101200
04: 0103A00C
05: 340300FE
06: 00000000
07: 00000000

1,541

Re: Davinci Jr and Mini NFC Password requests.

cgrillo wrote:

There are a number of people who can now generate the password required for the NFC cards used in the Jr and Mini.
We have a hardware solution - not a way to decrypt anything.

To keep the other threads "clean", can you please request the password in this thread.
PMs for passwords will be ignored.

When we supply the passwords we do ask for the PACK code in return. (if you don't return the PACK,  don't expect a second card password smile )
All we need to start is the card UID - or the first 2 pages of data from the card (as it's in there)

The UIDs, Passwords and returned PACK codes will all be made public - so anyone can join in and try and crack the algorithm...
that's the goal ..

If you think you can help us and work out the algorithm, please look at the attached csv file.
Of general interest, I have added some card no's at the end starting with 0x0000000, then 0x0000001 and then bit-shifted until 0x8000000
Identical passwords occur in some of the bit-shifted passwords, this may help!

I think the encryption algorithm is AES as the chips on the main board have this functionality... anyone good at cracking AES?

For those who have a restrictive firmware in their Mini (all fw versions) or Jr (post 2.2.0) and want to be able to re-create tags at with different UIDs their own leisure - instead of swapping.  Follow this instructable.
http://www.instructables.com/id/EMUTAG- … -Printers/


Up to date file added (as of 2017-02-11 11:21:32 server time)


hola puedes darme la clave para

00: 0469BF5A
01: 229A3D80
02: 05480000
03: E1101200
04: 0103A00C
05: 340300FE
06: 00000000
07: 00000000

1,542

Re: Davinci Jr and Mini NFC Password requests.

cgrillo wrote:
jjveldscholten wrote:

00: 04F5BAC3
01: 32B44280
02: 44480000
03: E1101200
04: 0103A00C
05: 340300FE
06: 00000000
07: 00000000

Can someone crack this for me? Thanks.

Card UID: 04 F5 BA 32 B4 42 80
Password: 75 EB A9 2B

Please return the PACK

Thanks buddy.
Pack: 9A 7F

1,543 (edited by stemcuriosity 2017-02-18 00:00:44)

Re: Davinci Jr and Mini NFC Password requests.

stemcuriosity wrote:
This is my first time trying this. Please let me know if I make any errors. The first 2 pages of data (UID):
NTAG213
Page:Data
[00]:046ECB29
[01]:32B44281
[02]:45480000
[03]:E1101200
[04]:0103A00C
[05]:340300FE
[06]:00000000
[07]:00000000
NTAG13
Page data starting from: 0x00
04 6E CB 29
32 B4 42 81
45 48 00 00
E1 10 12 00
Would love to get a key password for our da Vinci Mini w so our STEM Club can print with 3rd party filaments. Thank you so much!

Card UID: 04 6E CB 32 B4 42 81
Password: 90 3D 11 E2
Please return the PACK

This is what happened

Post's attachments

image.jpg 141.62 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

1,544

Re: Davinci Jr and Mini NFC Password requests.

cgrillo wrote:
stemcuriosity wrote:

This is my first time trying this. Please let me know if I make any errors. The first 2 pages of data (UID):
NTAG213
Page:Data
[00]:046ECB29
[01]:32B44281
[02]:45480000
[03]:E1101200
[04]:0103A00C
[05]:340300FE
[06]:00000000
[07]:00000000

NTAG13
Page data starting from: 0x00
04 6E CB 29
32 B4 42 81
45 48 00 00
E1 10 12 00
Would love to get a key password for our da Vinci Mini w so our STEM Club can print with 3rd party filaments. Thank you so much!


Card UID: 04 6E CB 32 B4 42 81
Password: 90 3D 11 E2

Please return the PACK

Post's attachments

image.jpeg 167.83 kb, 3 downloads since 2017-02-17 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

1,545

Re: Davinci Jr and Mini NFC Password requests.

cgrillo wrote:
josegaltoy wrote:

Hey can someone generate my password, this is the information:
Page: Data
[00]: 048CE4E4
[01]: E2CE4F80
[02]: E3480000
[03]: E1101200
[04]: 0103A00C
[05]: 340300FE
[06]: 00000000
[07]: 00000000

Thank you

Card UID: 04 8C E4 E2 CE 4F 80
Password: 95 A6 EF 36

Please return the PACK



Hey i just checked the password and it didn't work, can you tell me what else I have to do? Or if tjeres another password? Please let me know....Thank you

1,546

Re: Davinci Jr and Mini NFC Password requests.

Hey guys, can I get a password please? big_smile

Page: Data
[00] : 04D07428
[01] : F2344D80
[02] : 0B480000
[03] : E1101200
[04] : 0103A00C
[05] : 340300FE
[06] : 00000000
[07] : 00000000

Thanks in advance, will return PACK data!

1,547

Re: Davinci Jr and Mini NFC Password requests.

cgrillo wrote:
tee.techa wrote:

Hi, could you please help me generate my password, this is the information:
Page: Data
[00] : 0489E1E4
[01] : 229A3D80
[02] : 05480000
[03] : E1101200
[04] : 0103A00C
[05] : 340300FE
[06] : 00000000
[07] : 00000000

Thank you

Card UID: 04 89 E1 22 9A 3D 80
Password: 0F F8 FC CF

Please return the PACK

PACK 15 13

1,548

Re: Davinci Jr and Mini NFC Password requests.

Hi, could you please help me & find the password for my card smile

Thx you


[00] 04 70 16 EA
[01] 22 97 3C 80
[02] 09 48 00 00
[03] E1 10 12 00
[04] 01 03 A0 0C
[05] 34 03 00 FE
[06] 00 00 00 00
[07] 00 00 00 00

1,549

Re: Davinci Jr and Mini NFC Password requests.

[email protected] wrote:

Hi, could you please help me & find the password for my card smile

Thx you


[00] 04 70 16 EA
[01] 22 97 3C 80
[02] 09 48 00 00
[03] E1 10 12 00
[04] 01 03 A0 0C
[05] 34 03 00 FE
[06] 00 00 00 00
[07] 00 00 00 00

We're still waiting on the previous PACK - for CARD UID: 04 18 C2 22 9A 3D 80

1,550

Re: Davinci Jr and Mini NFC Password requests.

valen.yorio wrote:

hola puedes darme la clave para

00: 0469BF5A
01: 229A3D80
02: 05480000
03: E1101200
04: 0103A00C
05: 340300FE
06: 00000000
07: 00000000

Card UID: 04 69 BF 22 9A 3D 80
Password: 48 AB 1A 26

Please return the PACK